Yea, but........ (law of attraction at work here)

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by pcincome, Oct 27, 2007.

1. pcincome

pcincome New Member

The more you put yourself out there, the more that comes to you in the way of "information" and the more you get it, it's about 'putting yourself out there'.... the more you attract.

(I am going to post this in every forum I have ever participated in)

The more I look and ask and the more I put myself out there, the more information I get on how to be 'attractive' but sometimes I can't help but feel the ONLY reason I am getting it IS because I have taken the time to search, research and ask.

When I begin to feel overwhelmed from infomation and attraction overload, the more I ask "but how is the new guy supposed to understand and put all of this into perspective"?

Sure, I get it, it's about being EVERYWHERE to become 'attractive' but again, how is the new guy supposed to get it? And not only how do I teach this but how long is it going to take the new guy to 'get it'?

And then I ask "How do you BE everywhere and still build a business?"

I think I'm on information overload tonight. It's coming at me faster than I can grasp it all!

Hakuna Matata
    Karen Umstattd
  2. changemylife

changemylife New Member

Hello All,

I hate to throw a monkey wrench in this New Age marketing hype (The Secret). The Law of Attraction and The Secret has been rebranded and repackaged many times over. Network Marketer are throwing good money after bad buying this .......

Guys... Internet Marketing, Network Marketing and Direct Sales is all a numbers game. If I market Gold Plated paper clips to enough people you will eventually market to a person of interest (prospect or lead).

Stop wasting money on this....

Focus on increasing your list. If you have 1 million emails in your list database it does not matter what you are marketing... you will have an impressive monthly income!

I have a list I hit over-and-over-and-over.

I don't care if you know the Law Attrtaction inside and out; had a starring role in The Secret and have Jim Rohm personal cell phone number. If you don't have a list I will cash flow more than you each and every week.

THAT'S INTERNET MARKETING!
  3. Cenay

Cenay New Member

Quoting: changemylifeFocus on increasing your list.

I agree with this statement, but most newbies don't know HOW to go about getting a "list", or what to do with it once they have it. That's one of the things I focus my training on to my "Newbies" that partner with me.

There are also "free traffic" methods that can be used to "drive visitors" to your opportunity page, providing it isn't the corporate replicated site, such as HubPages, Squidoo, Scribd, Propeller, MySpace and many others. The value in getting traffic is that some will "sign up" for more info... thereby building your list...

Want to see a video on creating a HubPages "Hub" and get started building your list? I created one (free) that you can access here... [Link removed- admin]

I hope it helps... if not, let me know what you DO need to see... I will try to "Get R Done".
  4. lindamiller

lindamiller New Member

Dear ChangeMyLife,

I have just joined this forum and your message about Law of Attraction caught my attention. In response to what you have written, I would add "There is more than one way to skin a cat."

Over the last 10 years in networking online I have done just about everything I was taught to do, and along the way I learned that my way is not the right way... It is right for me... and not necessarily for you.

There is no one right way.

One of my coaches taught me that the key to marketing is...

"getting yourself in front of as many people as possible in as many creative ways as possible so that those people who are looking for your products and services can find you."

That can mean something different for each person.

For me personally, it means setting an intention every day...

"It is my intention to attract to me those people who are interested in my products and services, who have the financial means to begin, and who are willing to put forth the effort to create success."

That works for me every single day as I do attract people who are interested in what I am doing... in getting to know me.

It is my desire to be of benefit to others to help them create success and prosperity, which at the same time helps me create more success and prosperity.

Yes, a list is important. Absolutely. And the way I build my lists is by having the intention to do so.

I grew up believing you have to work really hard to be successful.. blah blah... and for most of my life that is what I believed.

Now I don't. It's soooo much better.

Anyway, great to meet you... and wish you the best holiday season ever!

Many blessings.