Yep..I am new

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Marie5656, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Marie5656

Marie5656 New Member

Hi there. I have just joined up. Basically I have joined on behalf of myself AND my husband. We will both be retiring within the next 10 years, and are both considering work from home opportunities to supliment our current incomes, and to take us into our retirement years as well.
    I did a search and came across this forum. I think for myself, something computer based will work, and for him, he would do better on the phone or something.
    I plan to take some time to aquaint myself with the place and see what you are about.
    But just wanted to poke my head in and say hi first.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Marie and welcome! [​IMG]

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome Marie!

I applaud your forward thinking and decision to start preparing now for a way to suppliment your income when you retire. That is smart planning. I wish you success!

Hermas

5. Marie5656

Marie5656 New Member

Thank you all for the welcome. I am finding this an interesting site and hope to learn alot here.

6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Marie,

Lovely to have you! As Hermas mentioned, it's great that you are planning ahead for supplementing your retirement. You've got plenty of time to establish yourself solidly with an online business.

Depending on what direction you go and how much time you are able to put into it, you may even be able to take that retirement early. [​IMG]

Wishing you and your hubby all the best in finding something that will suit you both perfectly!

Blessings,
    Angie

7. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey Marie!!,

I would recommend start researching affiliate marketing for yourself, and your husband researching network marketing!

They are good starting points =].

Matt

8. GDiMarco

GDiMarco New Member

Welcome. I'm newly registered here myself though I've poked my nose from behind the curtains occasionally to follow a trendy topic and I've been around discussion forums for over two decades and recognize a few names at WAHF.

Allow me to echo the kudos you read earlier on getting a start. Take your time, see if there is something in line with your passion or skills that you can work into as you work your way out of the current employ. I'm sure it goes without saying for someone sharp like yourself... Ask questions and If you have to pay up front to get the info as to what the job entails then wink and walk away.

Best wishes which ever way you travel.

9. Welcome to the forum and all the information you will need to start your own online business.

There is always someone to answer queries and questions. [​IMG]

Barb

10. moneysmartad

moneysmartad New Member

Welcome into the forum....