Yes... It works, just takes a little time.

Discussion in '1StepSystem' started by made2prosper, Apr 27, 2006.

1. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

Hello all! I am a newbie here. I just wanted to let everyone know that the 1stepsystem is by NO means a scam. The product has helped me tremendously in this business and others. It is very good information. Just like any job if you want to "move up" you have to put in some work. BUT THE REWARDS are great! It feels great to see your account growing... This has NEVER happend to me before in my life!!

2. FriedxTofu

FriedxTofu New Member

if you made some sales, congrats!

flyers and dropcards are the most effective for me

what about u, how did u get sales?

3. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I have used some online advertising. I found this great site that helps promote your link called Web Ceo. There is a free download on that site. I have also used the dropcards...

4. jjw1033

jjw1033 New Member

Hi, I too just signed on. No sale yet, but its only been one day. Still pouring my way through the Ultimate Tool Kit. I did opt to grab a new domain name to point to one of the smaller lead pages. I found that the default page took to long to load for me. My thought are if prospect visits, will he/she take the time to read all of the testimonials etc. Just get the lead to register for the teleseminar, and let Rod do the pitch.
    Wish me luck.

5. jjw1033

jjw1033 New Member

Whoppie!!!!!
    Just 24 hours in, and I'm already a QA.

6. mia278

mia278 New Member

congrat jjw1033, this pro is great. this is the first time something is working for me and i have been with them just 3 weeks. i find solo ad are the best way pormoting but the ad has to stand out.

good luck to all

7. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

Hey good job guys! I made a sale for someone and placed them under another person to spark there fire... They were asking me, "Why are you so nice and everyone we have come across with this system helping each other?" I told them we are all trying to get out of the rat race so... why not help everyone. I truely believe... GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU PRESS DOWN SHAKEN TOGETHER AND RUNNING OVER! That is BIBLE! [​IMG] If you are looking to take part in the 1stepsystem, make sure you get with a group of CARING folks that have integrity. I actually switched groups to get in the one I am in now... People above me are calling me every other day to see how things are going and giving suggestions.... and guess what? THEY DON'T GET A SINGLE PENNY ANY MORE FROM MY SALES? Go Figure... I absolutely LOVE my group and I am having so much fun that I have NEVER had before in a so called Home Business!

8. str8tothetop

str8tothetop New Member

Hi guys, its real quiet in here, how are sales going? I have watched with interest in this post but have noticed not much postings lately. Is it starting to slow down or are you busy making sales?

9. 2workonline3792

2workonline3792 New Member

Hello made2propser,

I read your post and that's great. Unfortunately, I was under a sponsor who gave me a little bit of information but no real serious help with the program. I signed up the day before pre-launch, which was back in March. I did some marketing, online but with no success and spent a pretty penny, and still haven't made back my investment. The sponsor I had stopped returning my calls and emails.

I didn't think that was cool, because I wouldn't want to do that to anyone who came in under me. I would offer as much assistance as they needed to be successful. Since I was and am still a newbie, I tried to figure out how to market the system without any success. I would like to give it another try, but really need direction. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

-----------------------------
    Thanks
    RED

10. 2workonline3792

2workonline3792 New Member

Sorry about the website that's posted in my reply. That's another biz I have. Couldn't post the 1step address as I don't have access to it right now until I pay the monthly fee, and I haven't decided to that yet.

RED

11. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

Hey... Why is no one posting anymore? I have part of the 1step for about a month and half now... I have made total of 6 sales. I know that is not much compared to others...BUT, that is MORE than I have ever made with ANY other "home based business" I have been part of. If you are looking for something that is legit and does pay well without all the % payouts... contact me! Take a look at my signature page for more information on who I am and what I am all about ...

If you have EVER been part of a home business that didn't work...FORGET the feelings!!! THIS ONE IS REAL

In HIS service
    Scott

12. wendy27

wendy27 New Member

Hi Scott,

Im very interested in joining 1stepsystem. I have seen the website and it looks like it is only in America. I live on the other side of the world, would it be possible to join up ?

It is hard if the member and the mentor have to make an international calls all the time.

Good luck for your sales

13. mhammond

mhammond New Member

Hi Wendy
    I just came in to make a post & saw your question. I have been in
    1Step now for less than 3 weeks & I've already made my 2 qualifying sales so I know it works! I work along with one of the Top Earners in 1Step & he gives his team his personal Marketing website for free,which teaches you how & where to market, he will even write your ads for you .Now for me who is a newbie to internet marketing ,this is great.
    1Step is an International program with members from all over the world,so yes you can join & correspond by email ,phone calls are rarely neccessary if at all- the system does the work for you, your job is to advertise & you will have your Marketing Website to guide you step by step

To Your Success!
    Margaret

[Link removed - Admin]

14. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

Hi Wendy,

We have people from all over the world in the 1 Step System, I have personally enrolled someone from Australia, the UK, and many from Canada. You should look into Skype (free internet phone calls) if you want to make free international phone calls. Our team also does weekly training calls that we record and make available on a separate web site for people who want to listen in without making long distance calls. Good luck in your research.

Sincerely,

Robert Long

15. cyberfocused

cyberfocused New Member

Wendy,

I am totally new to internet marketing and found a free e-book geared toward 1 Step. The author is ranked #2 with 1 Step and she tells exactly how she started.

Hope this helps.

16. imcneil3

imcneil3 New Member

I have just gotten off a call for 1StepSystem. It sounds like it could be a good opportunity. I've read the posts and see really good feed back. I'm thinking of signing up. Tips please.

Thanks

17. bradwente

bradwente New Member

I am very intrigued by this system, please give me some direction and I can assure you that I will make this work. I would like to be in your group made2prosper. Please get back to me.

18. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

Hello everyone,

Ida (imcneil3), what kind of tips are you looking for? Sales have been strong and they just recently added a new product by Dan Kennedy to our Ultimate Marketers Toolbox. Let me know if you have any specific questions. You can find my contact details on my website

Scott (made2prosper), how come you took your 1 Step website out of your signature? You have a nice site, are you focusing more on the juice business now? I hope you'll still post in the 1 Step forums, I enjoy reading your posts.

-Robert Long

19. imcneil3

imcneil3 New Member

I need to drive traffic to my site. I am getting very few hits. Please advise the best tool to use for this.

Also, I have downloaded the Drop cards from the 1StepSystem backoffice, but I am unable to manipulate it in the .psd format. Please advise on this.

Thank you

20. imcneil3

imcneil3 New Member

Unfortunately, the person I signed under has not been supportive at all. I have tried to contact this person about 5 or 6 times and they have not contacted me back. I would like to be in your group. Let me know if that is possible.

Thank you