Yoli

Discussion in 'Health' started by yoli blast caps, Dec 8, 2009.

1. yoli blast caps

yoli blast caps New Member

I just got started with this product to improve my health. Is anybody already taking this product so I can get an indication of the value of it, if it works and how does it work.
    Thanks
    Marius
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I've never heard of it until now - what kinds of benefits does it claim you will receive? From my research, a lot of nutrients that are found in supplements can be obtained naturally just by eating foods. Additionally, your body can only absorb so many nutrients at a time, meaning that if a specific supplement contains 10 or 20 times more of a nutirent than the recommended daily allowance, your body may not be able to absorb or use all of the nutrients it contains. I'd say the only reason to take a supplement would be if you can't get all of the nutrients you need in the foods you normally eat.
  3. yoli blast caps

yoli blast caps New Member

getagrip
    I followed your links, thanks for that. Basically their are no claims but the thing that got me onto drinking yoli was the product stevia-red a or something like that. Its from a plant and all natural and healthy. I drink alot of beverages and just wanted something healthy and I need to loose some weight too ... this damn belly fat you know!
  4. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

Why are you taking it if you don't know what it is?