Your Feedback on Global Cash Flow Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by kpmkt, Feb 28, 2007.

1. ICS

ICS New Member

Hello,
    I'm also a new member with GCFN but not new to marketing. If you own e-commerce websites like I do that are not getting off the ground or struggling during these economic times this program can help by applying what you learned through multiple advertising methods. Yes, you can learn them on your own but it could take a novice many years to master them all. I know Search Engine Optimization inside and out and let me tell you folks getting on page one takes alot of commitment, dollars and advertising skills. The structure of this program is simply to earn while you learn to grow your automated websites.
    GCFN has grown tremendously since the first post and I would truthfully have to say I have not seen some of the problems in the earlier posts and I suspect like any new concept car, many of the bugs have been improved on. My experience has been GCFN makes it very easy to get your money back if you make a small effort to complete 14 easy steps to show that you at least made an effort. Secondly, I am always receiving emails and phone calls from advisors to check on my progress and as far as making thousands, the program is automated and all you need to do is:
    1. Have a positive attitude (negative attitudes always fail)
    2. Desire to learn continuously (marketing is always evolving)
    3. Apply, monitor and improve your methods of advertising
    3. Have realistic goals

If your looking for a shortcut to riches, don't call, but if you want to learn and start a lucrative home business make a call.

Best regards,
  2. SolarRuin

SolarRuin New Member

yeah i am new to this online business as well and i have noticed that everywhere you go there is just tons of scams out there so becareful do your research and good luck.
  3. dieselpower2

dieselpower2 New Member

Well i just recently signed up with global cash flow network under strange circumstances. And an 8:00pm+ call tells me they found the right guy(how the explitive did they choose me) or are desperate. We are all looking for a change to be in here so hopefully my choice was the right 1. All i can say is ill bring my hard working do more and cut me some slack on the b.s. (ata ata 2ts?)attitude and hope for the best.

p.s. sorry for those that feel theve been screwed
    p.p.s. hope i dont get screwed...[​IMG]
  4. jrlehman

jrlehman New Member

It's been about two months since I joined GCFN and i am still learning. I have recieved a few checks since I signed up. The best part is being able to pick up the phone and recieve the help I may need. The staff at GCFN has been very supportive to me. I feel that joining this program will help me to be able to actually work from home and to quit my full time job.
  5. bachelis

bachelis New Member

I am SO SICK of all the people who fell they are being totally scammed on this site that I finally just had to SPEAK OUT, and let the truth be known.

No matter how good any opportunity is, there will always be those who fail, and those who fail will always blame the system and never themselves. Rather than say they didn't work, or were just watching TV, they will say that the system was bad, despite never having worked on it AT ALL.

I have PROOF that most people who invest in this system do EXACTLY THAT!

Now, when you sign up for the opportunity, you get your very own website that promotes it FOR YOU! You just send traffic, and Mary Gersten's staff will convert your prospects in to customers FOR YOU. You never have to call or sell anything to ANYONE, EXCEPT to DRIVE TRAFFIC TO THE SITE. This is our job as promoters of this opportunity.

NOTE: It's not a pyramid scheme because you can use the content and the information to wisely promote any opportunity you feel is good that can help generate you an extra income. If you have a blog, just join commission junction or clickbank and you'll see what I mean.

When signing up for the program, there is a 14 point check list, that if you complete, you will receive your tuition fee BACK. Of course you need proof of completion because, they don't want people lying to them. They are business minded people, no surprise there.

Now, I have been hearing complaints about how it costs hundreds of dollars to do this checklist earlier in the forum, and now, I am going to debunk that myth by REVEALING THE ENTIRE CHECKLIST RIGHT HERE!!!!......for those lucky enough to discover it. And to PROVE ONCE and FOR ALL, that this is not a scam, but something that lazy people call it for not WORKING IT!. There's only 14 steps, and some can be completed in under 15 minutes.

NOTE: THIS WON'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET
    disclaimer: except at her training site.

1. Call their support staff
    2. Read the material they sent you
    3. Create an e-mail signature.
    4. Send an e-mail
    5. Create a correspondence letter
    6. have traffic at your website.
    7. write some free online classifieds
    8. write an offline classified
    9. write an article on a newsgroup.
    10. write press releases and/or articles
    11. Create a business card
    12. Send out a mailer (just a simple postcard, doesn't specify how many)
    13. Create a pay per click ad
    14. Submit this list to Mary Gersten.

NOW! None of these require any large amount of money, and since she doesn't specify how many mailers or traffic you need, simply one will do, heck, you could pay for only one click, and it would STILL SATISFY the Requirements!(if your that much of an underacheiver, lol) Anyone who says this costs $100s! Was LYING!

Now, in ADDITION, Mary Gersten has a support staff, available by phone anytime during the day ready to support you if for any reason any of this steps were confusing to you

in ADDITION - she has videos where she PERSONALLY tells you HOW to accomplish each steps, INCLUDING how to read it, in case you didn't know how! She is THAT THOROUGH!

NOTE: in the binder that is provided to you, sample ads are provided that you can copy to start advertising the SECOND YOU GET IT! (though I would always recommend a personal touch)

NOTE: You can get free business cards at vistaprint, in case you are on a tight budget.

NOW!! Here is the proof I was writing about earlier.

at www.my24hourwebcash.com, this homepage automatically loads a random person's web page who is enrolled in the program. Mine is www.my24hourwebcash.com/bachelis9640.

One of the points on her checklist was to simply write an article on your site. Not very difficult at all. Perhaps you could just write about who you are, and what you are doing, something very simple.

After loading the page over 50 times.

NOT ONE PAGE HAD A SINGLE ARTICLE ON IT!

THEY WERE ALL COOKIE CUTTER COPIES WITH NO PERSONAL TOUCHES OF ANY KIND!

You know what that means?

Most people who buy this, put it on the shelf and forget about it, and NEVER ACT ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION!

No wonder most businesses fail if they want to succeed by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

now, my website link is in my signature - You can get to my website simply by visiting straightforwardwealth.com

I have an article, a link to my blog, AS WELL AS, a link to where you can sign up for a FREE WEBSITE.

I'm working to make this a success by writing articles, writing classified ads, and all of that marketing is ABSOLUTELY FREE - well, Pay-per-clicks aren't, so I haven't focused on that so much.

Does this information seem straight-forward enough for you??
    NOTE: If you are a
    -complainers
    -whiners
    -quitter
    -blamer
    -40 hour work week seeker
    THEN THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU!

otherwise, I think you might actually succeed at this.
    Can you follow that simple checklist?
    The most important thing ISN'T to do everything perfectly RIGHT
    but to just do everything FIRST, and then fix it later.
  6. danceswithwords

danceswithwords New Member

I just spent 45 minutes listening to the salesmen's pitches...yes that is plural...after getting worked over by one I was handed off to another one....unfortunately for them, being retired and having been around the block a few times and doing some google research on them while their audio taped pitch went on for 11 minutes I realized it was a money making scheme all right...them making money off me!

They would definitely be quite happy to make off with my money. I'm not sure how I even managed to be so lucky as to get a phone call from them but I am sure that I wont get another one back.

A word to those looking for a legitimate way to make money on the internet....if it sounds too good to be true...it is! Making money at anything takes hard work and committment.

If you are easily persuaded by slick sales pitches..hang up when they tell you who they are....go out and treat yourself to a nice dinner. You just saved yourself hundreds it not thousands of dollars. YOU WON!
  7. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

I just got my CMPS manual from Global.

Next step was a phone call asking me to pay them several thousand dollars for advertising.

I said no. Very persistent hard sell.

In the sales material it promised up to $400 or more per day but didn't say that to achieve this I would have to hand over several thousand dollars not just the $300 for the course.

Deceptive advertising.

Seems that the whole marketing game is about selling their CMPS program to other unsuspecting suckers.

Sorry my ethics are better than that.

I took a look at the Rip Off Report page on Global http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/278/RipOff0278691.htm
    and what is that at the bottom of the page?

Rip-Off Report's address is Rip-off Report
    PO Box 310 - Tempe, Arizona
    U.S.A

Global Cash Flow's address is
    1753 E. Broadway, Suite# 101-287, Tempe, AZ 85282

Same town!!!! What are the chances of that?
  8. wahl2008

wahl2008 New Member

Mary Gersten: Well, recently I attended a charity breakfast held by the Boys and Girls Club. We were there to make a pledge for a donation. As a matter of fact, the director there challenged our company to match the Wells Fargo donation. Wells Fargo pledged $10,000 so we matched their pledge. Although it was really funny because they had one of those giant checks, you know, but it wasn't signed. So I had said, 'We're going to match the Wells Fargo donation except ours is going to be signed.' It was a wonderful experience. They had several teenagers there that talked about how their lives were changed by the Boys and Girls Club. The Boys and Girls Club is an outreach program basically towards troubled teens. There are a lot of teens that are in households of single mothers that work a lot and maybe don't have a father involved at all with their children. "

It appears that in this day and age of scams and money wasting programs, there are a few diamonds that still rise to the top.

There is a whole generation out there that is looking for something they can do from home. The daily commute, the money spent in travelling, what to do with the kids and countless other problems crowd in on an individual in modern society.

BUT, it looks like positive steps are still available to reverse the negative trends afterall.

What do you think?
  9. 24hrwebcash

24hrwebcash New Member

i don't know, I feel like anything that's like the CMPS thing is going to feel like a scam to some people. People are always going to feel like that if they pay for education, but it doesn't pay off.

What I've seen, though, is that the majority of people who put their money down, don't act on the education they're learning. I do real estate investing too, and most home study courses cost about $1000. These are they techniques that those people are using to make money, but if you buy it and let it sit, then is the program a scam?

Businesses take time to grow. You gotta take the time to act on your education. One person said they were in the program for some 9 months and only got one prospect? It's been about 10 days since I started and I'm sitting with 10 prospects. How do you figure that?

Do the work and stop expecting free money. That's what I say.
  10. japst34

japst34 New Member

i got scammed into signing up and paying $300 some. i was always a little weary about the whole situation but decided to wait until i got the package to see what was going on. so i got the package and it only took about 5 minutes to realize that all this crap is, is one big pyramind scheme!! the only advertising your doing is for them. the only way you get paid is if someone signs up for the same crap you did. im embarrassed and ashamed that i fell for this crap. i called this morning to see how i could possibly quit and send their stupid pckage bak and get a refund but apparently their "system was down for the next 2-4 hrs" how convienent for them. ill be calling their scamming butts for as long as it takes for me to get some money back
  11. anthony

anthony New Member

I have been contacted by Global Cash Flow Network what should i
    do.
    help !
  12. dangmyun

dangmyun Guest

I Think, everybody has different perspective..

In my opinion, I would go for Google business ONLY!!~~

It is only and proven Legit. Internet Marketing

Good LUCK ^^
  13. Incoming

Incoming New Member

Hey, I have this great idea, send me your cash, ever wanted to live that dream lifestyle? Well, I can show you how, just give me your cash, and I will show you how to squander it on tropical vacations, I might even send you a postcard.
    If you don't make your money back in the first month, you can send me more cash.
    NO Training programmes involved, No hard sell, save yourself all the scams and send it to someone who is totally honest about ripping you off. Guaranteed (no) money back scheme that cannot fail to make me rich.
    I looked at GCFN, and tonight sat down to investigate for myself what they are about, I really hate the "Want to earn millions, just think what you could do with all that money" What idiot hasn't figured out money is a useful commodity? Even the bible says "Money is the solution to many problems" Just give me the hard facts, not the hard sell. The salesman was good though, just like our friend said above. I found the website was another link to another link to another link to buy something, last chance ever.
    That rings all the wrong kind of bells for me, if it is that stable and reliable and frankly, honest, how come the deal changes tomorrow. I hate being pressured into buying like that. The world might run out of oil, coal and diamonds, but internet and computer programmes, we have plenty off, we just click "copy".
    I guess the only thing you can trust is something a reliable friend has recommended.
    Do you need friendship? Learn to share with buy-a-buddy today, I won't waste your time with long-winded mentoring projects, I will simply take your cash, and keep it safe from internet scammers. That way nobody will ever take advantage of you again, a valuable lesson in life that everyone should learn, send me your cheques now and be a wiser person. Instantly create my own wealth.
    Make it happen.
    Hey, have a totally awesome day dude, won't ya!?!?
  14. Lkatt281

Lkatt281 New Member

DO NOT DO IT!!.. Serious Nightmare!!! They lure you in and tell you you have a money back quarantee. Then harass you to spend more money on the program by having someone call your phone like 5 times a day.

Then when you dont make a dime and spend a ton of time on it.. They refused to give your money back. Saying it take at least a year to get any results.

Hugo Atayde the very rude rep that belittled me, told me that I didnt work it hard enough and refused my refund used a condesending tone, after I was friendly. I asked be transerred to another agent because of how rude he was. and he refused and told me that there was no one else..

Worst
  15. Bemused

Bemused New Member

Hi, some practical information please. I received my GCFN manual on Wednesday, and after looking at it over the weekend decided the scheme is not for me.

In the UK we have the distant selling act, which means a customer has seven working days to change their mind and return the product, providing it is in its original packaging.

Does the US have the same sort of law?

I emailed GCFN on Saturday to tell them I want to cancel my application, but will probably have to phone them in the morning. I would just like to know where I stand legally?

Any help would be appreciated
  16. jcmilligan

jcmilligan New Member

Hello Everyone. Brand new to the forum. I am really impressed by all the info and sharing that goes on here. I look forward to learning alot here!
  17. JoniWB

JoniWB New Member

I've been with GCFN for over 3 years now. and let me tell ya something...It was THE best decision I have ever made.

Some of these posts are flooring me. Let me speak to those of you that are so disatisfied...

1) You're looking for a quick fix. Ain't gonna find it here or anywhere unless you win the lottery.

2) Sounds like some of you haven't taken the time to even read the material...If you would take a class in college, open the book once and thought it was boring, would you state that the info contained in the book was all b.s? I doubt it. You'd study, and study some more. This is a training process, one you CAN make money with while learning. Any occupation takes time to learn...even working at McDonalds. Do you think you'd know how to do everything in a day or two or the first day on the job? No. So why should this training be any different to learn?

3) I feel your biggest problem is that when you get the material, it's overwhelming, in turn, you aren't giving yourself a chance to even learn it. If you go step by step, at your own pace, it works. Period.

I've had more doors of opportunity opened for me since I started this excellent program. I have two businesses, I know how to place the media, thanks to Global, and it gets better every single day.
    Am I rich? Hell no. An Internet business takes time, effort and determination AND investing time. Am I making a decent living? Hell yes! But even more than that, I took a chance on myself for a change. My confidence shoots through the roof, I love what I'm doing plus, you never stop learning. The free bonuses Global gives you is worth ten x's the amount you pay for tuition. Tuition, key word. Not free money falling out of the manuals when opened...

Believe me, I was skeptical like all you guys. But...if you don't work the program you'll never get anywhere. Once I decided to get the money part out of my head, the more I learned, the more creative I became and success started following...

It seems to me the only focus here is all on the money and not what you need to learn to get that money rolling in. It takes some Internet busineses a long time to get off the ground because there is so much to learn. But if you're not willing to put the time in then I guess you would cry scam.

For those of us who have taken the time, invested in ourselves and applied what Global has taught us well, we are on our way! We are living our dreams and boy it feels pretty good!

It a shame that some of you don't trust yourself enough to give this a chance. Good luck to you.
  18. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

I check out everything, and although the name caught my attention, it has nothing to do with selling advertising to major accounts, it is a simple affiliate promotion training deal like thousands of others. The first thing they do is upsell you, and you can promote Amazon as an affiliate without paying $300., so don't waste your money unless you are a real novice, then some of the basic information may be helpful, but you can find the same information for free if you research it.

Success to all,
  19. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

Rule Number One -

Do not pay to join anything that does not explain its business model up front.

Rule Two -

Avoid programs that offer guarantees that are not money back and "If for any reason - no questions asked". Otherwise you will end up paying for something you regret. Here are a couple to avoid -

Warranty Type 1 - guarantees that offer to provide you with the same thing again at no charge if it doesn't work the first time. Typically if they don't work the second time either then there is no further recourse.

Warranty Type 2 They will pay you back only the difference between what you paid and what you made. So you find out that the promise of $400 a day turns out to be $400 a year then sorry no refund.

Cleverly GCFN structures their guarantees in a way that they can't lose but you can.

The first thing you find out when you sign up is that to achieve the $400 a day income you will have to shell out thousands more for their advertising program. It comes with warranty type 1.

So the advert that states that you could be earning $400 a day when you sign up and pay your $200 - $500 (depending on which offer you take up) is misleading. In my country this type of behavior is illegal. According to one of GCFN's representatives this is common practice.

Now there is some good stuff to be learned with there program but it is all about you advertising for them and nothing to do with training you to work for other companies as a Media Placement Expert.

The quality of the training is reasonable but not great. For example there was one teleseminar about using video. Yes a teleseminar about video. They didn't bother to produce a video on producing a video.

It was all a bit shallow and left me with the impression that they were tying to train about something they had little knowledge or experience of. There was no technical advise on issues such as what sort of microphone you need and prices quoted on software you might use were way off eg Mary suggested Camtasia was about $100 when in fact it is three times that.

So don't expect to be trained to the point where you are fully knowledgeable about Media Placement. You'll only get enough knowledge to do the stuff that they want you to do to advertise them.

The real lessons to learn from GCFN are from watching the way they operate.

There business model - you only make money if you make them more money.

Their PR machine is impressive. They monitor web sites like this one. (About the only time I get any service from them is when I make a post here. Support tickets get no response). And many of the positive posts may actually be made by their employees.

I could go on all day but for now just neverbuy anything that does not explain the business model up front and never buy anything that describes itself as a 'Secret'.
  20. Prizm

Prizm New Member

OOPS ! I just signed up too. Before I even had a chance to set up the website I am hearing from a salesman trying to sell me an even more expensive upgrade so I can make even more money on a program that hasn't even proven itself yet.

I would love to find an on the level work from home opportunity out there.

Bottom line is I told them NO. If the first investment didn't pay off I'm not compounding my stupidity by handing over even more money. Its like a gambler that is trying to win their money back by doubling up on their bets. STUPID.

Thanks for all the feedback here. Just wish I had taken the time to look here first.