Your Feedback on Global Cash Flow Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by kpmkt, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Prizm

Prizm New Member

WOW ! That is about the most concise post I have ever seen. Thanks for taking the time.

Your words are right on. I would know because I just got off the phone with them.

Where were you $300 ago ?
  2. Prizm

Prizm New Member

Joni,

That is the first positive posting I have seen. Would you be willing to answer some fairly direct question about your experiences?
  3. Prizm

Prizm New Member

OK, having stuck my foot in it to the tune of $300 is there any way to quickly back out of this mess?

I know on most large purchases you have 3 days to change your mind. Does that also apply here?

Any advice is appreciated.
  4. Krazian

Krazian New Member

Hi Kezza,
    I would like to hear your story and how a "real online entrepeneur" does it, because I was heavily considering GCFN as a new adventure.
  5. Krazian

Krazian New Member

I just got off the phone with a GCFN representative. they used some fancy term to describe what they were, but nonetheless a paid telemarketing rep. . . anyway, he gave me the whole pitch on what they did and said he was insulted and was acting upset only because i was "insulting" the business he found to work and blah blah blah. They tried pegging me right off the bat by saying the cost was 148 or something like that for "silver membership" and that it was a good deal for a company like this, but truth be told, I essentially paid 30 bucks just to get this phone call. I'm a sucker . . . it was for one of those surveys you take online and get paid for. . . yeah. . . B.S. only to be followed by more BS! Only this time, it costs 300, and apparently next time it's more like 1500. So yeah, big scheme to make money off of you. By the way, call this number

GCFN (aka bullcrap HQ)
    1 800 719 8268

and ask for Josh Jordan and tell him a potential business partner did some research and found out that there is a loop hole . . . misinformation. . . earlier posts show that the site they give you for confirmation of a good and legitimate company (www.ripoffreport.com) have the same contact information .. . in Tempe, AZ. Nice, eh?
  6. duediligence

duediligence New Member

They have a solid "F" rating with the REAL BBB as opposed to the "Online Better Business Bureau" they refer themselves affiliated with such a high "Recommended!" rating.

All company info can be found at www.bbb.org for US and Canada. They are located in Tempe, Arizona.

I looked this up while listening to their prepared audio clip.
  7. duediligence

duediligence New Member

Btw, this is a great site. I've bookmarked it as everyone should do just to keep it handy for when the next BS phone call comes in.

Good work and thanks!
  8. businessonapage

businessonapage New Member

I got off the phone with GCFN salesman. I won't be buying their product.

10 points to all those who have been upfront with their GFCN experience and sharing them with us here.

I feel for the other "members" who have posted only 1 post on WAHF to only support GCFN.
  9. wrobertson

wrobertson New Member

Wow, I was just about to suggest a review be done on Global cash Flow Network in another forum/review site, and I felt impressed to do a google search on GCFN.

I really hate to dog out anyone or anything, but I can see by some of the post here, I am not the only one dissappointed with GCFN.

I found out about GCFN from a somewhat trusted internet guru/coach. He reccommended them, supposedly they were his "advisory team". Sounds legit and real professional doesn't it?

Long story short, I called GCFN, got the pitch, did not have the money to buy at the time, which was $299 down from $499. That should have been the first red flag.

Anyway, I went online to their site, signed up for $210. Called to talk with the media placement guru, really got the hard sell there. Again did not have the money.

I decided I would self promote first, so, I went to my websites, and supposedly I would be able to make the site personal, with my profile, add my other affilate links and be able to customize the site headers. NOT!!!

I did exactly as the instructions said to do, and I still to this day have not been able to get my site(s) functioning properly. I called support, and yeah, they answered every time, but like me, they can't seem to get the site working. I was told they'd put in a work order on my sites. That was more than 2 months ago, site still not working.

I still get emails and phone calls from GCFN media coaches, still trying to upsell me on the ad placement BS.

Another thing I did not quite like here was, the owner, Mary, kept sending me what were suppose to be "free" gifts from her, only to find out they came with a free trail and I would have to call or email the company the gift came from to cancel. That's some BULL...

I finally told the media coach, man I am through with you guy's do not call me anymore.

I'm out $210. Thank God that is all I'm out.I know if I had bought into the ad crap, I'd be out more.

GCFN seems like and sounds like a great opportunity, BUT...

I should have known better after reading their refund policy.

Their site sure has a lot of testimonies on it of people who say they are making money. I would just like to get my freakin sites to work right.

The only positive I found with GCFN was that, you could always get support on the phone, when they were open, but that does little good when they cannot help you.

W.Robertson
  10. zeroacid

zeroacid New Member

Global Cash Flow Network is the worst program I ever joined in my life!! Agree a member saying that the Quality Management guy name "Hugo Atayde" is really rude and always raise his voice to make you shut up! What kind of quality control is that? What kind of customer service is that? I am trying to look for way to complain this guy as I am totally piss on his attitude!! I gave them $300 and I really don't want to promote their programs at all.......

SO DON"T JOIN THIS SCAM PROGRAM!!!!
  11. Houstin

Houstin New Member

A few weeks ago I began receiving e-mails from Mary Gersten in my Junk Mail Box. This should have been a big red flag but I did not heed. Instead I would ocassionally move them to my Inbox and read them. It was always the same message. It told how she was a single mother of 4 children barely able to exist and now she was getting $469.17 in "My Bank Account Per Day". I eventually figured that she had hit on something I had not. The web page I was directed was a very long one, printing out 37 pages. I am only interested in some supplimental income.

I should have been wiser when their web page login page had some overlaying of type problems plus their website form to buy would not autofil with my RoboForm program. It had to be done by hand.
    Again I should have read the red flags.

About July 20th 2009, I subscribed to her information for $67.00. On Monday July my PayPal showed a debit amount "in processing" in the amount of $226.95 to Global CFN, Tempe AZ. I contacted Global and spoke with someone who told me that a package had been sent out to me and as long as it had gone out they could do nothing.

I, then later that day, received an e-mail listing the three phone calls I would receive from a "Verification" person and another from a "Level 1" coach and yet another would be received from a "Level 2" coach.

At this point I called them back and said " I am not buying a used car or a vacumn cleaner from a door-to-door. Not even a set of Encyclopedias. I wanted out now. She told me that she could not "opt me out". I was then transfered to another lady, named Erica, who said that she was having computer problems and I was to call back tommorrow.

I, then later that day, received 2 more phone calles and 2 more e-mails in their effort to get me to look at the material, They were either trying to clinch the sale or delaying action. I don't know which was the truth.

I then contacted PayPal at 2:10 on 7/21/2009 and first spoke with Ben then, Adam. He did a conference call to the listed phone number of 1-800-719-8270. I took the lead and first spoke to Ann at Global CFN, then to Erica, then to a manager named Wade. He assured me, with Adam on the other side of the call that he would refund the $226.95 and it was not to have been for the amount on the website I have printed out for $67.00, but instead this amount, plus this amount, plus this amount totaling the $226.95. He plainly said that he would issue a refund and send me a confirming e-mail of the refund.

Since I had not received any e-mail response by 5:25 p.m. on July 24, 2009, I called and spoke with Erica again. She told me that the manager had taken care of the request but it would take 2 weeks for me to received the e-mail comfirmation and another 30 days to receive a refund. "What! I said you had my money within 3 days why does it take so long?" She put me on hold for 35 minutes before I just hung up the phone. I now do not that there ever was a "Mary Gersten". If so the FTC and USPS Inspector should lock her and her elves up. I am not an exception to the norm, of disputers, it appears. This is their 'MO'.

Then I called PayPal, again, and first spoke with Monique and with 25 minutes on hold, I then spoke with Pat, then with John who told me that he would immeadiately forward my dispute to a processor and that he would follow up with her with a personal contact from him regarding this disputed claim. Because of the avenue of processing, this amount was comming directly out of my Social Security. I could afford the $67.00, but not $226.95.

My contact and business with PayPal personell has always been good, but I read in one blog or forum that they were more interested in the sellar than the buyer. My Wachovia Bank lady at the head office told me that if I was going to continue to use PayPal I should set up a separate bank account that was for that purpose only because they had had other problems getting PayPal to work with them to get facilitated refunds.

A copy of the Mary Gersten website page is available upon request.

Also see:
    Your Feedback on Global Cash Flow Network
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/write.asp

Thank You

Houstin
  12. TVanEps

TVanEps New Member

Okay, I just got off the phone with these guys, when I finaly got the name of the company off of the infomercial I looked it up. When the Account Marketer came on the phone and began his sell pitch. I asked him some queastion concerning some of the concerns I read on this forum and he states "you are not listening and obviously you are looking for a bag of gold instead of this opportunity" and promtly hung up on me.

1. This is not what a legit buisness would say to a customer

2. I did not call him he called me

3. This is definately a scam

Trasi
  13. vicki26

vicki26 New Member

Hi, everyone. I'm a big sucker in this gcfn (I can't honor them with capital letters). I've spent over $15,000.00 with them,including The Tax Club and Dan's fabulous program(?). Sure, it's only Canadian Dollars, but it's all I've got. These guys are amazing! I signed up in June and, $400.00 in PPC and 500 postcards later, haven't made one cent. Did you know that the manager of the customer service/coaching department doesn't even know how the program works? It boggles my mind that they are still in business. Today I learned that, in USA at least (hopefully in Canada, too), if you paid by credit card you can call your card provider and ask to speak to a supervisor in the defraud department and get them to send you a form to request to have your money refunded. I've got my fingers crossed that it works in Canada. Good luck to all of you.
  14. Honest Review

Honest Review New Member

One day I received a phone call from Global Cash Flow Network, but I was confused at first because they named a good site, that I had joined 6 months ago and I really like. After 10 minute of conversation I finally realized that this is another site, but I decided to give it a try because:

1. A full refund after one year trial
    2. As a platinum member they promised to build two sites for me.

So, I joined as platinum member for $429
    Soon I received a package with a big folder (about 500 pages) with poor black and white quality xerox tutorial and agreement, W-9. The same day I received 3 phone calls from them - they wanted me to fill out and fax those form asap, so they could activate my sites.

I was disappointed at first when I saw my 2 sites (that they promised to build for me)
    mywebcashstore.com
    24hourwebcash.com

It was affiliate links, so all my time and effort that I would spend to promote these sites would bring money and traffic to them.
    I put some banners and articles on my sites to make them a little unique and monetize them and started to read their manuals.

After a couple of days I received another call from their customer support - they offered me another Magic program 'The Ultimate Traffic System'
    Now they promised 20 000 targeted visitors for ONLY $5000??!!
    After a 15 minute conversation they lowered the price to $2500 but to get this deal I should act immediately. They guaranteed that if they fall 1 visitor short in my 3 month campaign, they will rerun my traffic Campaign at no cost to me!

I asked if they have a written guarantee but they said they will send it AFTER I pay.
    I refused to pay until I saw the contract, so finally they emailed it to me. When I read it I just laughed. See for yourself:
    This is just a small but VERY IMPORTANT PART of their agreement

...And the best part is you're about to get started with the "Ultimate Traffic System" right now... plus, your bonus visitors will start being directed to your site in short order

...I realize I will receive my start up materials, step- by-step instructions, and tutorials revealing all your trade secrets that will show me how to generate leads, traffic and build a business. I agree to pay for this information and education and as a BONUS to this education, you're going to give me the designated amount of visitors in the quarter along with access to your Global Direct Mailer System so I can learn by doing instead of just getting "book smart" without real world experience. In fact, this additional bonus could give me an even greater potential to double or triple my earnings potential and is one of the unique methodologies for creating more leads and potential sales. Of course I realize that just like with every legitimate business there is still risk and anyone who says they "guarantee" me success is full of it because my success depends on me properly executing the training and education you'll give me...

Wait a minute! That means they will send you another huge manual and those 20 000 visitors is just a bonus?!
    So I called the sales rep and said I don't want to work with dishonest people and I want my money back or I will file a claim thru my credit card.

Also I got 3 or 4 phone calls from other sales rep about the same 'The Ultimate Traffic System'
    The next week I got 2 phone calls from them - they offered another (THE BEST) site, that I would be trained by person who had personally trained Mary Gerston.
    The price was the same - $5000.
    they gave me the site:
    prosperitybasedliving.com

I don't know how many total sites they have. Probably they have an army of aggressive and well trained sales reps and customer support people who don't care about you but only about selling you something.

Please, don't join this site. This is a SCAM, pure and simple!
  15. gcfnetworksucks

gcfnetworksucks New Member

I signed up with GCFN on friday august 14th 2009. They sold me the Media Placement Coordinator program for 199 US DOLLARS. And they told me that I had to pay for the courier fees of the package they were going to send me withthe material. It was 39.95 US DOLLARS.
    After I hung up, I did the research over the Internet, I really should have done it before paying.. but I did it after. So, I saw all the bad comments abouth GCFN and I decided to cancel it. I called and I was attended by a customer assistant.. they only took my note because the office was already closed. Then, at the internet I found their heldesk website http://cmpshelpdesk.com/ where I created an user with my email account.. there I saw the comment the customer assistant wrote when I called. I added some other things saying that I was not able to afford the program right now as I checked my finances and I do not think I can afford it, and that I wanted them to reverse the charges in my credit card. I received an answer on august 16th but they only asked me more details and they said me that they were not able to find me in the system blah blah blah...... well... so I wrote another note telling them the informations they wanted.. then they wrote me back and told me that they have not charged my credit card and once again that I was not in the system, I was only an applicant but I had not paid for the tuition yet.
    Yesterday, august 17th, I received an email in which they were welcoming to the program and congratulating me because of my decision. I also recieved a call for that but I was not available at the time, so they let me a voice message. Minutes later, I wrote them an email saying that I was not interested that I already contacted them for that... and that I didn't want them to send me the package or to charge my credit card... So they said that they will refer my case to foreclosure department...
    Then, I decided to call my bank and they told me that they made the transaction but the charge was floating since friday. I told them that today. But I have not received a response from GCFN.
    This afternoon I saw my bank website, and the charge is in my credit card [​IMG] I wrote an email to the person who called me and wrote me yesterday and she told me that she sent my file to the department that will be able to help me with my request and that they will contact me......... BUT they have not contacted me yet and that was almost 5 hours ago.
    I also wrote to the help desk at the site, asking them to cancel those charges.. and I told them the names of the persons who contacted me to selling me the program because they had said that maybe I didn't paid them for the program.
    Anyways, I hope they give me back my money!!!! I'm a little concerned.. I hope I didn't give them my money as a gift... Also, it sucks, I'm receiving emails from Mary Gersten all the time... and I already tired of this. I will let you know if they return me my money.

Ahh... other thing, when I contacted my bank on yesterday, the bank told me they cannot reverse the charges unless the company send them a communication. [​IMG]
  16. Natalie

Natalie New Member

Hi, my name is Natalie
    I just got started last night, and I didn't know the real name of the company until I paid $670 and today I decide google this name and found this feedback, than you so much for your info about BBB link, and I know Global cash Flow Network say in their policy they have 14 days money back so I am canceling this today.
    Thank you again.
  17. pplrulz

pplrulz New Member

WOW! It's sad that this co. is taking advantage of so many people! It really hurts all of us that are promoting legit programs. There is so much opportunity online for everyone to succeed, but co's like this hurt everyone's chances.
  18. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

I think GCF is brilliant.

Imagine getting people to place advertising for your website and getting them to pay for those ads.

And not only do they pay for your advertising, they get to pay a joining fee for the priveledge.

And all you have to do is provide a bit of superficial training and then sling them back a small share of the money they made for you. Still that's cheaper than paying for your own advertising.

Just brilliant!

The only problem is that 98% of those people fail to go the whole distance, probably because they realise that there is really nothing in it for them.

Oh well at least you got a few hundred dollars out of them when they join.

It's just a really smart business model, well at least for GCF.

Maybe not so good for the people who join.
  19. bukharin

bukharin New Member

Be glad you're only in this for $300. If you're comfortable walking away from $300 I would suggest you do so. These people dinged me big time and I am uncomfortable promoting their BS before I even start.
  20. bukharin

bukharin New Member

This is a very common complaint with these folks, they don't disclose additional costs. I don't know what they were trying to sell you for $400 then another $1700. They still don't disclose these costs -- I think that is deliberate. They are a very scammy feeling outfit, everyone I've had contact with so far (I still haven't talked to a "Level 2 Coach" after over a month) seems to be highly trained con artist.