Your First Check

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Sep 13, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

After you launched your online business, how long did it take to get your very first check? I'm not asking for the amount of the check.

Thanks
  2. opendomain

opendomain New Member

First check or first check of significant value?
    Back in the late 90's i got my first taste of online money... it was only $20 but in highschool $20 is $20 now since I started again I will receive my first check in about 2 weeks.
  3. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: opendomainFirst check or first check of significant value?

That very first check. The amount doesn't matter.
  4. opendomain

opendomain New Member

it took two weeks. I just noticed this was the PL section and teh $20 was not from using PL.
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

It took me probably 2 months.
  6. birdgirl

birdgirl New Member

Hi Makemoneyonline,

I suppose you were working at it full steam - yes? I've been very slowly at it for a for a few month, I have made some $ but I don't have a check yet cause it has to accumulate to $100.
  7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

After I started online advertising, I got my first check in 2 months
  8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Back in 1998 I launched my first online business. I made my first sale within a month. It was $70. It wasn't long before I was making around $400/month. I saw upward spikes when I received high reviews in a big magazine.

I could hardly keep up with orders for three months with just one good review. Get your articles and advertising out there. Be aggressive daily.

Don't launch your site until you have it well developed. Make sure that you have quality content. Use every free advertising avenue you can. Use some of the profits to pay for advertising later on.

Keep your visitors in mind. Know your target audience well.

Newbie Shield
  9. Evdayenterprise

Evdayenterprise New Member

Great post newbie! thanks
  10. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Thanx Evdayenterprise and your welcome.

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  11. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I got my first check from online marketing after about 2 months. The first one is always special, but it's getting them every month that really brings the smiles. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I agree with happywife the first is always the most satisfiying,because you feel you have achieved something [​IMG]
  13. bbll

bbll Guest

how do you recieve the money and when do get payed
  14. 040107

040107 Member

Got my first check after about a month.[​IMG] [​IMG]
  15. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

you receive it every 2 weeks through clickbank
  16. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

To receive the first check through clickbank you have to break the account threshold and have made 4 or 5 sales with different cards...or something along those lines. After that they send checks out every 2 weeks like makemoneyonline says