Your Travel Portal

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Casper, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Casper

Casper New Member

Hey everyone I was looking through some post on Traverus yesterday & I came across another business called Your Travel Portal, This business looks attractive to me as you only have to pay a sign up fee & no monthly fees after that which is perfect for me as I can't really afford the the fee that you have to pay each month. I was just wanting to know what the difference is between the 2 I have put the link below but I did not link it as I tend to mess that up:

http://nettrav.com/

[Link edited - Admin]
  2. jaugustat

jaugustat Guest

Wow, that looks very sleek. A "Travel Portal" to anywhere it says. Thats cool. If it works out for you, I just might have to look into it. It looks promising. So as always, let us know how it works out.
  3. Casper

Casper New Member

I really like the look of it as well I really like the no monthly part of the business seeing that I'm on disability, I'm also involved with MPM (My Power Mall) & I'm also doing some paid surveys where I have earned quite a decent amount of money over the past few days.
  4. Carole

Carole New Member

This is a very neat system. You can book travel anywhere in the world for yourself and pay your own commission. Others can book travel and you will be paid a commission. And you can sell the websites and make money on each sale. With the opportunity to advance with the company who sponsors the site.