Zenzuu: Make Friends. Make Money. Make Sense.

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by feiyie, May 13, 2008.

1. breber1

breber1 New Member

Does anyone have any advice on creating a downline. I have sent emails to everyone and...nothing! I don't have a huge social network, and what I do have, has not been promising in this regard. I am new to this forum and thought I would give it a try!
  2. awesomeincome

awesomeincome New Member

I have joined zenzuu as well but havent had chance to navigate fully yet. Maybe I have to try spend some time to it and see how it works.
  3. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Julsy: What wasn't mentioned is that you can log in all 30 times at once if you wish. It doesn't have to be once a day for 30 days. Its really nothing to it. I usually take about 10-15 minutes once a month and log in and out 30 times, just so I am set for the month and don't have to worry...

But what is the main reason why you have to even log-in for?
  4. Julsy

Julsy New Member

I am assuming that the site can prove the number of "active" reps they have to show to their advertisers so they want to pay to advertise on the ZenZuu site. Because being active requires 30 log-ins, which will enable them to prove and boast that all "active" reps log in 30 times a month. I am sure that looks good to someone wanting to fork out money for advertising on the site. So, in other words, not only do they have 200,000 reps, but they log in 30 times guaranteed every month!

I am just guessing that thats probably the reason, but it makes good sense to me!
  5. Shaheed

Shaheed New Member

Ok, some time has gone by since Zenzuu started. Is there any updates? Has anyone made any money yet?

Thanks
  6. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Julsy: I am just guessing that thats probably the reason, but it makes good sense to me!
    Hi Julsy,

I still haven't heard an explanation of how each member makes money at Z, but what makes sense to me is, the money has to come from SOMEWHERE!
    Now, if folx are paying for advertising that's valued by a figure created by the number of folx just logging in, and doing nothing else - like LOOKING at the ads at least (!), then certainly that's not real advertising value, and soon advertisers will not be paying money IN to the system - if they haven't already seen and/or realized that folx will be simply logging in 30 times for no other reason than to insure they get paid.
    (Ad Surf Daily, anyone?)
    You can't fake it, there has to be a real product, with real value if folx are going to put money IN, so that folx can get money OUT.

Julsy: OK let me see if I can clear up the question of how everyone gets paid on ZenZuu with nobody seemingly paying in.... If you have ever heard of TOM that started Myspace, well he is making BILLIONS of dollars monthly! How, well because his site is so popular, people pay him like crazy to advertise on his site. Well, ZenZuu is working on the same principal, but instead of just the owner of the site making money, he is going to pay out 80% of all incoming revenue to the site out to his qualified "reps". So, the more popular the site becomes the more advertisers will pay to be seen there and the more money we all make!
    I can't help but doubt that income figure - BILLIONS every month!?
    That's 12 billion per year of course!
    (18 to 24 billion or so, if that's truly BILLIONS of bux each month!)

BILL GATES doesn't earn that much!!
    (and his total net worth is 56 billion or so - which Tom would surpass VERY quickly at such a rate.
    Think of the COMPOUNDED INTEREST from such an income figure!!)

And that's only one person's MY SPACE income!

Come ON now, how much money IS there anyway???