Zero Dollar Marketing

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by anitahd, Apr 16, 2009.

1. anitahd

anitahd New Member

Has anyone here tried the Zero Dollar Marketing? It's cheap enough just wondered if it was worth it.
  2. gridellas

gridellas New Member

Hi Anita,

I personally haven't heard of Zero Dollar Marketing but you could go to Google and type in Zero Dollar Marketing reviews and see what people are saying about it while you wait for an anwer. [​IMG]
  3. anitahd

anitahd New Member

OK, will do. I did just finish watching 7 of their videos that were free. I thought they were pretty good.
    Thanks,
    Anita
  4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Hi Anita,

Have you tried out their system?
  5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

if anyone had tried it. Please let us know whether it worth or not [​IMG].
  6. anitahd

anitahd New Member

I didn't buy the system yet, but may do it. Those 7 free videos were really good. Had a lot of info that I didn't know and I was able to apply a lot of it to what I was already doing. Check it out.
    Anita
  7. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

This is interesting - because I've owned the domain
    zerodollarmarketer.com for years and just noted a spike
    in traffic recently.

My site isn't about what he's doing though.
  8. samda

samda Member

Just saw the website. I am sick of seeing such hypes. But I believe they could be true as they say. But I dont worry or take risk in buying this books. If you are successful, pls share your thoughts in the later days.
  9. anitahd

anitahd New Member

Did you watch the videos? I thought they were pretty good. I still haven't bought it yet.
    Anita