Zero Friction Marketing Review

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FreeCashMan, Jul 30, 2009.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Has anyone checked out this new affiliate CPA marketing info put out called Zero Friction Marketing? Is the product worth the "price of admission?"

http://zerofrictionmarketing.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Yes i use zero friction as i am going heavy on the CPA thing but anyone going for this be warned that there is work required from you so its not a plug and play system initially. But it is well worth it if you are not lazy [​IMG]
  3. ipangs0424

ipangs0424 New Member

I purchased ZFM last month and I actually thought it was pretty good overall. The only part I didn't like about the program was that it recommended me to setup a company name like LLC or Co and in my state of California it costs $800 to register a business name. and I was not ready to spend that kind of money right away. And without a business name It is difficult to get accepted to the CPA networking companies (I got turned down twice).
  4. eytanfb

eytanfb New Member

I have a question. I am currently in California but I am not even a US resident. Do I have to register a company name as well for $800 if I join this program?