Zero2Riches - Free to Get Started

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Silverstone, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Zero2Riches is a new concept of earning cash online, where you can
    actually get free cash - $120 first, then $40 each time you bring a referral that completes a couple of trial offers. There is no cost
    to get started, all you do is complete a few trial offers, and you
    will even be reimbursed $5 for doing them.

Now, To get in Free you must live in the USA or Canada. If you are living in another country, you would have to buy into step 2 at $89.95.

The Zero2riches Systems appeals to me because of it's simplicity. This all started by analyzing another business model out there, which is similar, but it was very difficult to get that free money; too many trial offers to complete.

With Zero 2 Riches system you can simply do 2 trial offers then find 3 people to do the same and you will get $120 in free money. Then, $40 for each and every new referral you bring in. It's very simple and it works.

Here is the main members website:
    http://zero2riches.ning.com/

Jaime McCarley
  2. kathysq

kathysq New Member

Can you give an example of the type of offers?

How many are there to choose from?
  3. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

kathysq: Can you give an example of the type of offers?

How many are there to choose from?

There are over 70 offers to choose from, in a wide range of areas.
    Some are strictly internet based, like checking your credit score, ebooks on using google for profit, etc. Then some are actual
    products that they ship for you to try. I got through the trials
    very quickly, with no problem.

Jaime McCarley
  4. superbiz007

superbiz007 New Member

This opportunity looks good. What are your top 3 recomended forms of marketing for tis program?
  5. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Update:

On August 4, 2008, Zero2Riches will be doubling the payouts
    per referral from $40 to $80, but the rules will be a little
    bit different then.

After August 3, you will need to do 2.0 credits instead of 1.0,
    which should take you about an hour or so to do.
    You would receive a $20 rebate for doing the 2.0 credits to
    offset any cost you have in doing the offers. This $20 is paid
    to you from your sponsor and believe me, he/she will be
    happy to pay it because they receive $80 when you reach
    the 2.0 credit. See how this works now?

Anyone you refer, starting with the VERY FIRST PERSON,
    you will be paid $80 dollars, then you rebate them $20, so
    you net $60 per person (this is all after August 3, when
    the rules change... read below for details about getting in
    prior to August 4th).

You NO LONGER have to refer 3 people... just one person and you receive $80, and $20 of that you will paypal back to the person
    you referred as a rebate, so you pocket $60 for referring just
    ONE person. And this continues on for EVERY person you refer.

Remember this is still no cash out of pocket! I have no net cost
    for getting started, and neither will you.

Now, let's get to the really good news! ANYONE who is qualified before August 4th will automatically be grand-fathered into the new program. So, if you get involved now, you only have to do ONE credit, which equates to about 2 offers, and spending about
    $5, which will be rebated to you.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to make some money from home and not risk anything. Zero Cost to get started. Gotta Love that!

Jaime McCarley
    ps - To get in Free you must live in the USA or Canada
  6. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

superbiz007: This opportunity looks good. What are your top 3 recomended forms of marketing for tis program?

Hey Superbiz, 3 good marketing tools for this are:
    1) Free Classified Ads (Craigslist, Backpage, Kijiji)
    2) Create a Blog
    3) Social Networking Sites

Cheers,

Jaime McCarley
  7. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Here's how to post ads for this on the Free Classified sites:

The 3 biggest Free Classified sites are: Craigslist, Backpage and Kijiji.

These first 2 allow image ads and HTML, but with Kijiji it will have to be a text ad.
    First of all, Craigslist is by far the most visited classified website in the world. They are ranked #41 (out of ALL websites) currently at alexa.com, which means that there are only 40 other sites that people go to MORE than this one. For example, Yahoo and Google are in the top 5 sites. Craigslist is 41.

In order to post on many of the sections of Craigslist (i.e. most of the ones you would want to post in), you will need to get "phone verified" where they will call your number and a computerized voice will give you a 5 digit code. I currently use 2 email addresses to post on Craigslist, as I have 2 phones that I was able to use for the verification. Some people get creative and use friends, work etc. to get more email addresses verified.

Having 2 email addresses that I use, I always follow this important RULE:
    NEVER post more than 3 ads, per email address, per 48 hours.

If you violate the 3 ad per 48 hour rule, you will be ghosted and your ad will not "stick."
    There are also other things that will get you ghosted, such as using the SAME HEADLINE more than once per 48 hours, or using the same ad copy, or even using your URL link Over and Over.

One option is to always produce UNIQUE ad copy and Headline, but this to me is not really productive because, I created ONE damn good ad, and I want to use it over and over, without getting flagged for it. So, I suggest the following way to use your best ad over and over, but only vary the HEADLINE each time:

Create one image ad that you like, and you can use this to post. Open up MS Word, type your text for the ad, under that right click, insert an image. Find an image that goes well with your ad, use google image search to find what you are looking for. I use an image of a woman at a computer, smiling... hey she's making money!

Then, indent one space before each line of text (because the text will be too far up against the left border of the image unless you do this). Next, left click and drag down and highlight/copy everything, image included, then open MS Paint (free utility under programs > accessories > Paint, and select Paste.

Choose 'save as' JPG, and then you have an image ad that you can upload to an "image host" website, that you can use their link to place your image ad into Craigslist and others that allow image ads. Once the image is saved on your computer, you can upload it as many times as needed to an image host to get a "fresh link" in case your original link gets blacklisted or ghosted.

Personally, I put my website URL in the image, and NOT in text on ads that I do, for 2 reasons: First, If I continue to post ads, then my ads might be blacklisted because of the URL link in the text. Secondly, If the person reading the ad does not have enough motivation to type my URL into their browser, then I probably don't need them anyway.

Hope this helps,

Jaime McCarley
    ps- do a google search for "free image hosting" to find sites that will let you put your image up. Some people use Photobucket. There are many others.
  8. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

9. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Here's another link, that shows proof of $240 so far with this:

http://c.imagehost.org/0243/proof_240.jpg

Jaime McCarley
  10. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Sorry, that link above is a bit blurry... I tried it again, try this one:

http://c.imagehost.org/0183/proof_240.jpg

Jaime McCarley
  11. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Well I'm truly surprised that nobody has questioned me about this yet.

Zero cost to get started, and yet no replies here. Kinda makes me wonder... questions? Anyone? Bueller?
  12. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

I've been seeing quite a lot of activity with this lately,
    I even branched out and put a paid ad on ebay, to
    compliment my free ads that I use with the various
    classified sites. The ebay ad just started today.

Like I said before, this is only free if you are a resident
    of US or Canada.

Jaime McCarley
  13. unselfishguy

unselfishguy Guest

Anyone who has yet to take advantage of this free program?

Your timing couldn't be more right because they have just doubled their payout. Instead of getting paid $40 per referral, it is now $80.

A portion of the free money will then be leveraged for you to build a lifetime residual income!

Best of all, there is absolutely no out of pocket costs to you.
  14. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

unselfishguy: Your timing couldn't be more right because they have just doubled their payout. Instead of getting paid $40 per referral, it is now $80.

That's right, they did double it to $80. You will actually net $60 though, since you pay a $20 rebate via paypal to your referral once they get qualified. It's easy to get qualified too, just need to complete a few trial offers online. I did it in about an hour.

unselfishguy: A portion of the free money will then be leveraged for you to build a lifetime residual income!

The best part is, this is optional. You can choose to do this or not,
    at any time. Right now, I am still focusing on the tree that grows
    $60 dollar bills!

I'm willing to trade $20 for $80 all day long...

Jaime McCarley
  15. akcalo

akcalo New Member

Hi,

This kinda sounds like the IFW thing with Project Payday. I tried project payday which involved offers. But I had crediting issues where for whatever reason, cookies, browser or the "it just happens" the offers didn't credit. I'm left with 1/2 credit on 2 sites I did offers on. Fortuantely I only did offers I wanted...like Blockbuster and others I cancelled.

What I want to know is. Am I going to run into those similar issues? Zero2Riches sounds intriguing but I don't want the same hassle.
  16. Casper

Casper New Member

How can all this be free when I inquired about this program I was informed that it would cost around $80.00 to get started seeing that I was outside the US.
  17. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Casper: How can all this be free when I inquired about this program I was informed that it would cost around $80.00 to get started seeing that I was outside the US.

It's only Free if you are a resident of USA or Canada, sorry. I live in Texas, and here's a link that shows $640 earned so far (paypal snapshot).

http://b.imagehost.org/0561/proof_640.jpg

Jaime McCarley
  18. puckjr

puckjr Guest

So you are having good luck getting referrals from craigslist or other sites like it? Just wondering, because it sounds exactly like Project Payday, except, there are all levels of payouts in Project Payday, instead of just the $40, $60, or $80.

You can start with $0 on PPD also. That's what I did. I was paid $22 without ever spending a dime.
  19. HelenaJ

HelenaJ New Member

Hello Jaime - I'm interested in this program . I am canadian, living in Mexico. My credit cards are canadian ( I'm assuming i'll be filling out offers with credit cards) Will that matter if my IP is in Mexico?

I guess what I'm asking is, can I use my adress in Canada when I'll be using my computor and filling out forms from Mexico
  20. Casper

Casper New Member

Silverstone: It's only Free if you are a resident of USA or Canada, sorry. I live in Texas, and here's a link that shows $640 earned so far (paypal snapshot). Misleading....Misleading....Misleading pure & simple.