Zrii- The Next Billion Dollar Company?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by glh619, Aug 3, 2008.

1. glh619

glh619 New Member

Anyone ever here of Zrii? It is a new company that pre-launched in October of 2007 and officially launched in May of this year.

The company is founded by business guru Bill Farley who built companies such as Jordache, Christian Dior, BVD, and the multi billion dollar company Fruit-of-the-Loom.

Zrii is a liquid nutritional company with its main ingredient being the Amalaki fruit. Amalaki is a fruit that is grown at the foot of the himalayas in the northern part of India. Amalaki has been the main ingredient used for over 5000 years in Ayurvedic medicine.

The company is also endorsed by world renowned medical center The Chopra Wellness Center, which was co-founded by Deepak Chopra. This is the only third party company the Chopra Center ever endorsed due to its strong belief in the product.

Check it out for yourself at zrii.com

p.s. If you are already in the company or have tried the product please share what you have experienced thus far.

Thank you!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I researched Zrii when I was looking at mlm companies and I have to admit that I was looking at the money aspect of it more than the product! [​IMG]

The person that contacted me had lots of people in her downline but her check was not very big - she had like 35 people and her check was not even a hundred dollars. I knew there were better comp plans out there so I never looked into it further.

That may be something you want to check out. I felt sorry for her as I had researched enough companies by that time that I knew there were some out there that paid much better.

I see you are an affiliate - so if I were you, I would ask your upline to give you a layout of what you need to do or how many people you need to have in your downline to make $500 - $1000 a month...

You need to have a goal in order to succeed!
  3. glh619

glh619 New Member

The reason i got into Zrii is because of the compensation plan as well as who is backing the company. The compensation is explained in great detail at http://liveamalaki.com
    just click on team member resources and it is the first video that plays called The 7 Components to the Prosperity Plan.

Thanks for your input.
  4. glh619

glh619 New Member

hello mountainmom, if you don't mind...what was it that you did not like about the compensation plan?
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Gabriel - when I answered your post above, I failed to see that you were already with Zrii or I would not have responded![​IMG]

I'll send you a pm on it - ok?
  6. glh619

glh619 New Member

ok sounds good[​IMG]
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

wait a minute - I am an idiot - reading too fast again and sticking my foot in my mouth[​IMG]

I reread the whole post just now and I just contradicted myself - what a dork,eh?

I guess you know now that I am not perfect!!
  8. timflowers

timflowers New Member

I was in Zrii for a few months but I never gained any traction with it. It costs alot to join, and the monthly autoship is $140. When the economy tanked, interest in Zrii dropped despite heavy advertising on my part.

I really wanted it to work and I devoted much time and energy into the business, but it just never worked out.

As for the product, it tasted good but after several months I didn't notice any difference in my health or energy levels. When I quit taking it, I once again didn't notice any difference in my health or energy levels. $140 per month is alot to spend for something that provided no tangible benefits.

I finally decided to leave Zrii and I joined The Berry Tree. I've had two sign ups in the past week, and I'm spending far less money, so I think I made a good decision.

Sorry Zrii. You're not for me!

Tim Flowers
    Greensboro NC USA
  9. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Zrii is a solid company with a great health drink and compensation plan. I know because I have some internet marketing friends in Zrii.

Remember though that just like any other MLM, 97% of reps are struggling and failing.

If you want to become one of the Top 3% you need to DO THE OPPOSITE of the failing 97% (hint, hint)

#1: Don't promote Zrii directly up-front.

Why? Because your best prospects are other network and internet marketers and they are already in their own business or program. They don't want to join another program. They want help with their current program.

#2: Help those other 97% who are struggling.

Why? After you help them and they build their business up and make more money, they will trust you because you are helping to make them more money and they will want to make even more money and naturally will want to work with you.

Do the Opposite: Stop 'selling', Start 'helping'

Tim
  10. BigCash247

BigCash247 New Member

Zrii looks like a solid company...
    With a solid product & comp plan...

I think a huge feature with Zrii is the timing of its launch...
    The way the comp plan works enables you to position yourself atop "future" volume...

Only thing is that there are so many "juice" companies out and coming out, you'll have a ton of competition...

That doesn't mean you can't succeed... If you have the right work ethic, the right attitude and you work well with your group, you can be huge!

Just my opinion of course...

Jaime
  11. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member