Andy's plea for help

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by JoeBlow, Aug 6, 2008.

1. kec

kec New Member

teydean: Are we ruling out the possibility that Andy actually believed what he was doing was legal?

Not sure how anyone can ask this---did you read the civil suit? Did you read about this man? He presented himself wrapped in lies.
    How can you not question the integrity of this person and still remotely believe he could possibly be 'innocent' in 'not knowing' what he was doing was illegal......

How do folks skip over/gloss over the fact that he and his attorney are lies in every aspect of who they said they were...???

2. brt

brt New Member

I agree kec.. we have something that looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, smells like a duck, and even has the exact same dna of a duck, yet there are still a lot of people that have convinced themeselves that it's actually an elephant...imo

3. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

kec and brt

you both are right. 2 things that I see:

1.The problem is that people are in up to their eyeballs in this (I am probably about to my knees or so) and we hope for a good outcome as the final decision has yet to come

2. We all seem to trust the government's opinion less than an old "God fearing" conman's

Its over and WE ALL know it but we are in until the final seconds run off the clock and we are hoping for an onside kick recovery and a hail mary as well as some help from the officiating team.

4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

dbmaxx: Its over and WE ALL know it but we are in until the final seconds run off the clock and we are hoping for an onside kick recovery and a hail mary as well as some help from the officiating team.

Well...there is SUPPOSED to be a Conference Call this Friday from ASD!

5. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Right --that is exactly where I am hoping for the special teams call to come in -- then it has to be executed (can you tell football season is coming). How many decided that the Patriots were Super Bowl Champs last year before the Giants were crowned?

6. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

I just still don't understand how the AG determines thousands of other FREE members are being scammed...First of all..Not every member has puchased more advertising to expose their businesses .. there is a FREE option to advertise your business. Yes FREE...Is that a scam? Secondly whats wrong with incorporating a rebate/rewards program to assist the advertiser overtime. How is that a Scam? If it is - then start shutting down Credit Card companies who offer 1% cash rebates for purchased goods...That is also considered an "Extra-Ordinary Benefit" to entice and decieve more people to apply for their $5000, $10,000 and $15,000 card program to FURTHER PUT THEM IN DEBT....

By the way...Credit Card Cash Rebates are paid by other people charging and paying their debts...No External revenue is supporting their rebate programs...Is this a scam?

ASD is a viable Advertising Business opportunity...

Since when did we start believing our government...Those days are gone...

We will prevail...

7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

don't forget the conference call in 30 minutes

8. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

JoeBlow: But, why in the world would I pay money to advertise nothing in a newspaper? And a newspaper is not promising to pay me money to advertise in their newspaper.

Hi Joe,

But what if you DID have a legitimate MLM or brick and mortar business advertising in the newspaper? What if the newspaper said they would pay you .50 for looking at ads of other advertisers? Would you do it... ?

I'm not really looking for a response, just want you to you think about it.

Thanks,
    Mike