anyone familiar with Paid Surveys At Home?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by needsomehelp, Jun 16, 2006.

1. dantheman777

dantheman777 New Member

yea, never pay to join online surveys.

when someone says they've made lots and lots of money with them, it usually means they got accepted into some focus groups... or they are just lying.

2. sandra1705

sandra1705 New Member

Hi, I am a mom of two, who work at home doing paid surveys, When I start this part time job I bought many list of paid surveys, only 15% if the paid surveys companies were truth, so I made a eBook to help moms make some extra perks at home, the secret is to only sign up with no more than 40 surveys companies if you sign up with to many they will send you to a black list and wont receive good surveys.

3. douga

douga New Member

Hello.
    First post here.
    I did some survey sites before and can tell you that most of the guides
    are pretty much the same. Finding a good focus group in your area, in my opinion will be better ROI on your time.
    [​IMG]

4. happygal

happygal Member

Yes, focus groups are great. Problem is that usually, if you have done a focus group in one month, just that fact will disqualify you for doing others for the next few months. they really don't want people in the room who do this a lot.

5. Hi Sandra welcome to the forum,

sandra1705: the secret is to only sign up with no more than 40 surveys companies if you sign up with to many they will send you to a black list and wont receive good surveys.

Where did you come up with this information, about only signing up to 40 survey sites and getting blacklisted if you sing up to more?

6. happygal

happygal Member

I agree, I don't think that is accurate as I am with hundreds and hundreds of sites and am certainly not blacklisted. Now sometimes you will see a survey that is the same survey hosted by two different sites, I would recommend only taking it once to help them maintain the integrity of their results, but just being with lots of sites isn't an issue.

7. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: sandra1705:
    the secret is to only sign up with no more than 40 surveys companies if you sign up with to many they will send you to a black list and wont receive good surveys.

Where did you come up with this information, about only signing up to 40 survey sites and getting blacklisted if you sing up to more?

I am curious about this too.

8. kristan

kristan New Member

mlynn: CashSurveysOnly:
    sandra1705:
    the secret is to only sign up with no more than 40 surveys companies if you sign up with to many they will send you to a black list and wont receive good surveys.

I've never heard this before and I don't believe it to be true. I'm signed up with hundreds of paid survey sites- one account for my household for each site. I've never been banned or blacklisted from any.

9. balancehalth

balancehalth New Member

Kristan, how long does it take to make money with survey?
    Thanks
    Silvia

10. happygal

happygal Member

You definitely have to be patient with surveys and realize that 1) it takes time and 2) there are no guarantees. My first month, I only made $5.

11. gmcom

gmcom New Member

Thanks for the advice from all of you. I nearly signed up with Paid Surveys at Home, but they did not have guarantee in their database. So I googled them and found all of you. I borrowed from Happygal her references Survey sites and Best Online. Ands for asking the question needsomehelp.

12. ModernMother

ModernMother New Member

Oh please, please, please do not sign up for this site. I hate sites like this. There are two things you should NEVER pay for: survey sites and mystery shopping sites. I do both, make a half decent amount of money and NEVER paid a single cent. It takes a little research on your part but search for free paid surveys. There are many out there.

13. rayjohn

rayjohn New Member

the best ones are awsurveys and opinionoutpost but people says that awsurveys is a scam sp be careful.

14. marcromero

marcromero New Member

I've made money with paid surveys, not much but the potential is there. Like someone else said in this thread, you cannot make a living on it but it can maybe help you build up your advertising budget for something else you may be working on.

15. biggles

biggles New Member

Yes, you can make money with surveys, it will only ever be an 'extra income' and as already mentioned, never pay to join sites making all sorts of unrealistic promises. Some even go the the lengths of having 'fake forums' with fake posters saying how wonderful it is and how much money they have made!

16. Hwyone

Hwyone New Member

happygal You said you are registered with 300 surveys companies, can you furnish the list? Do you really make a living from the 30-40 companies that regularly pay you?

17. Shane476

Shane476 New Member

My advice is that if you are going to pay make sure there is a money back guarantee.

18. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

I agree with a lot of people here. Not only do sites like this charge you to simply access a database, but they are also making money for EVERY signup they get from there!

Honestly, there are plenty of websites online that have the same info for free. Programs like this are nothing more than a waste of cash. Save yourself the time and money and research/sign up for survey sites on your own. It will be worth it in the long run.

19. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Its all about signing up with multiple survey sites. (at least 10 or more). This is the best way to make the most you can. There are many survey legitimate survey companies out there. However, there are a lot of scams as well. you should NEVER have to pay a dime to take surveys. If a company is trying to do this they are scamming you.

20. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Many Survey sites are in fact legitimate. and it is possible to make a couple hundred dollars a month if you sign up with many of the right ones. NEVER pay to take surveys.