Anyone heard of Site Build It (SBI) by Ken Evoy?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by robertlaf, May 28, 2007.

1. mleister

mleister New Member

My husband has been marketing on the internet for a long time and he is 100% sold on Ken Evoy and Sitesell. From an education standpoint, there is no place you'll get more value for your money.

One thing is for certain: You can waste a lot of money trying to learn the ropes about how to earn money doing what you love. Sitesell gives you all the tools in one place AND makes you realize that this is not an overnight thing. You actually have to do some real work.

it's great for the beginner AND for someone who is more advanced. My husband uses them and he's been at this for almost 10 years.
  2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Just a quick note to say that it's that time of year again. [​IMG]

SBI has just started their 2 for 1 Christmas special. If you've been considering giving their website business building program a try, now is the time to do it.

This is the best sale they have all year and it lasts until Christmas night.

I've been using SBI for 5 years and still love it - now more than ever before with their new (top of the line) site designer coming out at the end of the month.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Blessings,
    Angie
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Sounds like a great idea, especially if you want to help a friend or family member get started making money online.

I only hear good things about SBI.
  4. robpenn

robpenn Member

SBI and Ken Evoy can be trusted. I have used his stuff in the past. Not now.

Easy to use tools and you learn a lot about SEO and traffic generation.

When I used it some time ago the basic templates were a bit dated, but it was possible to pay a bit extra and get a more professional look.
    I don't know what it is like now.
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

robpenn: When I used it some time ago the basic templates were a bit dated, but it was possible to pay a bit extra and get a more professional look.
    I don't know what it is like now.
    You've never really had to pay extra to get a custom template. You could simply upload your own for free. However, if you "graphically challenged" [​IMG] or don't know how to create your own header, etc., you could pay someone else to make one for you.

As for how SBI is now, I have to say they are better than ever. They just released SBI 3.0 this year with a brand new site designer and a new range of modern templates. Of course, you can STILL use your own custom (one of a kind) template if you like.

Yep, I can definitely say it is better than ever. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. I second your opinion, Angie. SBI is better than ever! They are a stable, legitimate company.

It's a company that engages in and promotes white hat search engine optimization techniques.

Providing value to the customer, in fact, over-delivering is the basis of achieving success at SBI. [​IMG]