ASD CASH GENERATOR- A SCAM?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by rappkim, Jul 10, 2008.

1. advocate

advocate New Member

I've been involved in many pay per view programs (still waiting for payment from DadNDave's) including all the way back to ymmss in 2002.

I signed up for ASD and tried to wire funds-----they gave the wrong routing number on the web site. The next day, the site was down and under renovation. Has anyone been with them for awhile to assure me they are not about to implode? Had a lot of bad luck with many programs, like many of you.

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

advocate: -----they gave the wrong routing number on the web site.

Unless they Changed their routing number since May, I was successful in wiring in money in May.

3. Joy122

Joy122 New Member

Everyone jumps to conclusions, it's because they are doing upgrades so surfing would go faster and get paid faster.

4. DSS900

DSS900 New Member

luvtravel: Investigator:
    site is back online and SLOW!!!!

They have changed the terms of service and they no longer say that you must abide by the laws of Panama....

The site is NOT back online
    (false statement #1!)

How could you possibly read the TOS when the site is NOT back online
    (false statement #2)

You people that post lies, mistatements or whatever you want to call it without backing it up with facts in black and white are less than credible and your posts should be IGNORED!

Calm down Folks. The site was actually up for a few minutes yesterday. I know because I too was anxiously trying to access my account and do some surfing. So there was no lie.

For those who want to know if ASD has paid out according to their stated 125%, I can only tell you that we received more than 3 times what our initial purchase was. We now have it sitting in Solid Trust Pay. Unfortunately, STP, because they are so tightly linked with ASD, is also doing upgrades to coincide with ASD.

While I'm highly disappointed that ASD and STP are not working smoothly at this time, I would rather they get their programming done right right and get the bugs worked out now because there will be millions joining this program as they open the Chinese site.

The ASD concept is well thought through and simply needs our patience. It will works guys.

5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I was able to surf last night after the webinar, Andy was quite determined to take care of the bashers on forums, he said that the majority of the bashers are "jealous competitors".

Site is down again this morning, gets frustrating to have the site down like this.

They need to stop recruiting new people till the site is up and running permanently for us current members.

6. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

DSS900: get the bugs worked out now because there will be millions joining this program as they open the Chinese site.

For the record, I believe ASD is NOT GoldenPanda and GoldenPanda is not ASD.

They are not the same company and different people run GoldenPanda. Their offices aren't even in the same state.

ASD needs to put out news on their official involvement, if any at this point, with GoldenPanda.

7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I was looking round the forums today and found one honest comment from someone. They said that a new site ASD was on the internet scene that was affecting other programmes and losing them business.

He wouldnt call it a scam , he said he was "watching" but was honest - he said it was hitting some other programmes badly.

Given the suprising lack of ethics or accountability in many online companies - go figure!

8. tucker137

tucker137 New Member

MrDoh: ASD needs to put out news on their official involvement, if any at this point, with GoldenPanda.

Well, Andy just 'resigned' as president of the golden panda site, so there's no need for it: but they were involved.

The CEO is Clarence Busby - and he has a strike against him with the SEC

9. frankcseke

frankcseke New Member

Whether you are for or against ASD you have some kind of bias. However, at least stick to the facts and be as objective as you can. I have seen post after post from both sides and to be honest the public viewing these will just be confused.

ASD, Inc. has gone public enough to beg the question why anyone would risk the allegations made against the company. And to the critics, all they do is spin information and ask rhetorical questions. They never post hard cold facts, just opinion, conjecture, and speculation. Those who like the company or promote it at least give some factual information even though they promote it. There are the "cheerleaders" out there, but most of the posts I see come from someone who at least will back the company with their personal info. The bashers remain anonymous and so they should as half the time they are committing civil wrongs or breaking the law. Do your due diligence with a licensed expert, like a CPA or Attorney. Don't do it through some online forum or message board.

I like ASD and it is legitimate in my estimation but do your own research.

10. LordAlan

LordAlan New Member

is the panda up and running and is it as good as ASD?

11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I mean has anyone made more than their initial investment yet?

Yes and some!!!

12. nekkoddd

nekkoddd Guest

logicalusa: Actually luvtravel

....people posting mistatements and lies consistently should be reported to the company.

This program is already changing my life and I will protect it as required.

First post by the way. I am frustrated by the site being down but I think the site is down not only to address the surfing speed issues(bandwidth) but to add new features(like advertising that someone mentioned) and ACH cash outs for example.

All I can say is be patient, stay positive and protect your company from the ones who want to do it harm.

Another one of your brilliant posts. Make sure you hold the flag up high!
    Who is trying to harm who???
    What has ASD done for you lately?

13. nkelly

nkelly New Member

While trying to convince someone to join my downline in June I was introduced to a scheme called Pathway 2 Prosperity. They take your money and let you invest in either 7 day, 15 day 30 or 60 day programs. I invested just $400 in a 60 day program and it is yielding me over $10 a day! After just 60 days I will be able to cash out over $1,000. Does anyone in here know anything about this program? It seems below the radar and very lucrative. Maybe an option for a few needy people in here now that ASD can' t pay the bills? I'd like to know more but will understand if the moderators shift this to a new thread (I don't know how).

14. nkelly

nkelly New Member

And if you have any knowledge of anything else like it I would be interested.

15. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

nekkoddd: Another one of your brilliant posts. Make sure you hold the flag up high!
    Who is trying to harm who???
    What has ASD done for you lately?

Speaking of brilliant, you just quoted a post from 3 weeks ago. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. acramer

acramer New Member

ASD has been sued for being a pyramid scheme. Goto MLMWatchdog.com and read about it. The Attorney General seized $53 MILLION from Andy Bowdoin, the owner of ASD. Please, please stop referring anyone to join this program for your sake and theirs!!! I have the entire litigation file - someone emailed it to me, after I warned him.

17. kec

kec New Member

When I joined asd, I did not even know what a ponzi scheme was really-not like I know now. So now that it is all out in the open , the charges, what the issues are....I still have questions.

If ASD is acquitted and we can all move on, in order for me to feel good about recruiting a single person into it:

1.I would have to know exactly how ASD could take in 100 million and only have 50 million in the bank as of aug while safely operating a company that has lostt 50% of it's income in a matter of months while increasing on numbers of members and money in.

2. I want to know why Andy has ~15-20 bank accounts for one company.

3. I want to know how andy could support all of it's members accounts should many of them want to cash out at the same time. How is the company growing the money to be able to pay back the rebates. IE The company cannot depend upon new customers to pay old ones.

4. I would have to know that they have put in a system whereby they make sure that only legit companies that have a service or product to sell are allowed membership.

5. I would have to see that his customer service is consistently there and handling issues without another blip in the road.

6. I would have to see someone be put in charge that can make sure they deliver what they are supposed to in software, cust service, payouts etc. and not ever allow again the cust service/software mess that andy allowed, all the while having no issue holding more rallies to rake in millions while the infrastructure was in shambles.

These things present and accounted for at some point would allow me to get a boatload of people on board.

Until then, I wait to hear how ASD can answer to the above.

This is the minimum I would have to see.

18. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Agreed 100%

19. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

kec: 1.I would have to know exactly how ASD could take in 100 million and only have 50 million in the bank as of aug while safely operating a company that has lostt 50% of it's income in a matter of months while increasing on numbers of members and money in.

When I realized that my cashiers checks from Miami's Rally 2 1/2 weeks prior had not been deposited, only having $53m made perfect sense to me.

We do not know how much of the Miami Rally was deposited, if any. We do know that some quantity of undeposited cashers checks were taken by the secret service/government.

That's all I got at the moment for perspective! [​IMG]

20. chanabery

chanabery New Member

Why doesn't Andy just call up his friend President Bush? He did just have him come to the White House to give him an award for all of his accomplishments. Right? ;o)