Can anyone recommend a affiliate marketing course for a beginner?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Travis Korns, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Brian Snipes New Member

Internet marketing is not easy, it does take work.

Chris Farrell is a very good instructor, I've gone through his course and learned quite a bit. I'm also taking another course right now through Alex Jeffrey.

All the information can be found on the internet to get a successful online business up and going, but it is hard finding a way to get it all put into order.

The hardest thing to do in starting an online business is just that, getting started.

Many people believe that doing an online business is easy, just put up a website, write a few articles, and whala money starts pouring in. Then they buy an ebook about how to start an online business.

"Hey this one looks like too much work, there has to be an easier source". So they buy another one, "Well this one looks a little easier than the other, but there has to be something easier."

The saga continues. There's not a magic get rich quick bullet unless you get lucky and hit the lottery. Online marketing like anything else takes learning. You can't walk into a new job and just know everything there is from the beginning.

It does take work to make an online business successful.

I wish you luck.
  2. try2vape New Member

I used share a sale years ago when they had a pill for weight loss. I made several hundred but the company went under. It wasn't until I started selling my own products that made me triple my nursing pay. Time is money
  3. try2vape New Member

Let me clarify. Shareasale did not go under, they still exist from what I understand. It was the affiliate within shareasale that no longer sells that product.
  4. newbiz02 New Member

I can't give you one course that is "amazing". What i can tell you is
    that you need time.

With time you will gain experience through trial and error. During that
    time you will come across many possible answers which will help to
    focus your mind - and things will finally click into place.