I am seeing results with article marketing...

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by estellaeffects, Dec 5, 2011.

1. estellaeffects

estellaeffects New Member

I strted artcle marketing by fluke.. I forgot about those articles, till i started noticing sales after 3 mnths...

need to ramp this up [​IMG]
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

estellaeffects: I strted artcle marketing by fluke.. I forgot about those articles, till i started noticing sales after 3 mnths...

need to ramp this up
    Nothing like success and sales to get some motivation and fire under our belt, eh? [​IMG]
  3. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

That's awesome, imagine if you had written more!!!

If it weren't for my full time job and umm...laziness I would write like 5 articles a day and distribute them all over my sites [​IMG]
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Article marketing is a proven online lead success method. Putting in the time to consistently and effectively market your product, service and/or biz can pay off. Sometime one just has to have the patience to wait for the harvest and not give up.
  5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I started article marketing almost 3 years ago. I don't do it so much now, but the time I invested in it then in still paying off, so keep going.
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It sure feels great when you take action and then after a while you start to see results. Way to go.
  7. webgenie

webgenie New Member

Anyone have good suggestions for where/how to market your articles? I've been kinda writing them on my blog, but don't really know how to go about submitting them...
  8. I still get traffic from some of my articles, but nothing compared to a year ago.

It is much harder to get articles ranked in the search engines now, even if you submit them to Ezine Articles and ArticleBase.
  9. joaotextor

joaotextor New Member

I started to make articles a few days ago. Hope it works.
    I am writing it in Squidoo, then I post it in my blog, after that I make another version to put into ArticleBase and EzineArticles with a link to the Squidoo page.
  10. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Article marketing can get you very wide exposure and deliver great results over time. Today you need hundreds and hundreds of articles to get consistent benefits.

I like to think of articles as little seeds that you plant wherever and whenever you can. Some articles will fall on barren ground and not get much exposure. Those that land on fertile soil will take root, blossom, bear fruit and can go viral.

It's the accumulated impact of hundreds of articles that makes the difference, and these digital salespeople are on the job around the clock working on your behalf.

I still get traffic from articles I've written more than 5 years ago!

Hermas
  11. hb2341

hb2341 New Member

Wow! I didn't know article writing was so viral and sustained so long? I have written a few articles and wasn't sure about the success which could come from it. Great advice thanks!
  12. adrianbrown

adrianbrown New Member

estellaeffects
    I am having some difficulties with EzineArticles in recent times. The same url that I used with many previous articles accepted by the directory, the last problem article that is still unpublished, I am told that the landing page does not have enough relevant information.

This is a squeeze page that I send visitors to, that I have been using with others articles before accepted by that same directory
  13. tezteam

tezteam New Member

webgenie

Hey,

This is how we do manual syndication [​IMG]

1. Seed Article + SpinTax Creation

- Create a seed article of at least 500 words and turn it into spintax format e.g., I'm a {spintax|spun format} sentence

Time saver: You can get this outsourced on fiverr.

2. Unspin the SpinTax

- You can get different unspun variations of your spintax with a free spinner tool (Just do a a google on free spinner tool).

- Just plug in your spintax and you can respin to your heart's content.

- IMPORTANT Compare the articles and make sure they have at least 60% uniqueness.

Dupe checker (=no affiliation) is great for this and they have a tool that can compare articles uniqueness against each other.

3. Manual Article Syndication

- Do a search on "top 50 article directories" and you'll get a couple of sites that list the top article directories.

Start with the ones that are do follow first and include the rest of your articles for the NF (=no follows)

- Create an account at each and submit the articles from 2.Unspin The SpinTax, under different funky pennames.

- Create a google alert for each username so that you can track where the articles get syndicated after they've been indexed and ranked.

Setting up google alerts for the pen names is optional considering you'll be getting pingbacks from the articles but it's nice to see the syndicating resonance [​IMG]

4. Ping The Articles & Social Bookmark Them

- Once all your articles have been syndicated grab all the urls and plug them into pingfarm.com (=no affiliation)

- Social bookmark with socialposter.com (=no affiliation)

And you're good to go [​IMG]

Hope that helps,
    Alex
  14. jschuman

jschuman New Member

Article marketing combined with blogging and video article marketing still works as a powerful combination for me.