I have a very small budget

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lawrenceind, Jan 14, 2011.

  1. lawrenceind: What are some good free or very low cost forms of website marketing? I'm not too good with SEO so I need a list of sites where I can add my site to the directory. Can anyone help me?
    Does you site offer a product or service?

    If so, why not get affiliates to promote it for you for a percentage. They do all the promoting and in return they get a cut of the profits.

    Where to get affiliates?

    -JV sites
    -Amazon.com
    -clickbank.com
    -paydotcom.com

    many, many more.

    To your success,

    -Mike
  2. shaun

    shaun New Member

    taz87

    Taz
    You either Will or you WILL NOT . There is no maybe.
    Choose one mate
  3. jaesun16

    jaesun16 New Member

    Hi,

    As myself doing Affiliate marketing over the 3 years.
    Forum marketing is the easiest way to start out online
    business.

    Article marketing takes time but work really well~
  4. Jose Roman

    Jose Roman New Member

    If you use ppc, make sure your ad is congruent to your landing page/site. Otherwise you will blow your budget, lots of clicks but no results if you are selling a product or whatever.
  5. kylewillert

    kylewillert New Member

  6. kailo

    kailo New Member

    The only money I spend are domain name and autoresponder. I use free blog platform Blogger to host my site. For marketing, I use forums, Twitter, Facebook, and article marketing.

Share This Page

casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne sperrdatei
casino ohne OASIS
casino zonder cruks