Lightyear Network Solutions

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by phillippoole, May 20, 2011.

1. schemelab

schemelab Guest

A few questions:

* Is there a cost to be a customer?

* Can I buy my own phone yet get Lightspeed sprint service cheaper than sprint?

* Lightyear has a tablet, but only the 7 inch from what I can see. And I can get a 10 inch for that price.

* Are you offering the Samsung Galaxy S2? At what price? Radio shack allows me to trade in my old phone can get an S2 for $99. Of course I'm chained down for 2 years with Sprint at 85/mo for full service.

* If I choose lightyear, can I take my phone into a sprint store if I have problems?
  2. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi schemelab,

You have some great questions here that I feel other people would ask too, if they were looking at becoming a customer with Lightyear Wireless.

Here are my answers in bold to your questions.

* Is there a cost to be a customer?

No, you just pay a monthly cell plan fee each month like you would from any cell phone service provider.

* Can I buy my own phone yet get Lightspeed sprint service cheaper than sprint?

You buy a cell phone from Lightyear Wireless list of top brand name cell phones. Then you pick a cell plan. If you want true unlimited everything plan with Sprint towers, then it will be $59.99 + Tax a month through Lightyear Wireless. Call your local Sprint store to see if they can beat that. Keep in mind, Lightyear offers free service too, by just sharing it to 5 people as a customer.

* Lightyear has a tablet, but only the 7 inch from what I can see. And I can get a 10 inch for that price.

Looks to me that you already have the answer here, by finding another place that has a better deal for the tablet.

* Are you offering the Samsung Galaxy S2? At what price? Radio shack allows me to trade in my old phone can get an S2 for $99. Of course I'm chained down for 2 years with Sprint at 85/mo for full service.

We do not have the Samsung Galaxy S2, but we might have it down the road. Yep, a lot of people like yourself are stuck in a two year contract. $85.00 a month!! Ouch!!

Keep in mind, Lightyear Wireless is not going any where. When your contract is over, then look at what Lightyear Wireless has to offer at that time to see if you would like to become a customer with Lightyear Wireless service.

Lightyear Wireless alway has specials going on. They ALWAYS have a special for the holidays. I saved $100.00 on the cell phone I wanted back on their Black Friday Special they had. That was the icing on the cake to have me become a customer.

Lightyear Wireless is running a special right now for the new year. Every New No Contract Wireless Customer who requests a port between January 10th and January 31st at midnight will receive the FIRST month of service for FREE! Non-ports (customers who request a NEW phone number and do not bring their existing phone number) will receive the 6th month of service for free

Again, great questions.

Thank you for asking.
  3. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I have been in this industry for 8 plus years and have done very well. I have mostly done big ticket programs. I made it though a goal and resolution of mine in 2012 to join a program that was legitimate, offered a product or service that everyone uses, and offers that product or service at an unbeatable price. There were a lot of programs to wade through but I am very happy I found a publicly traded company where there is no hocus pocus. No fake products.

I have only been involved for about a week but already won honors this week for having most guests on a webinar. And I plan on making this a long term career to move up the ranks as fast as possible. We plan on using telemarketers to get us going. We believe in leverage and we believe in marketing to the masses. Lightyear is a program that is easy to market. We are not asking anyone to do what they aren't doing already.

" If I can show you a way to eliminate your phone bill plus show you a way on how you can potentially earn life changing income helping others do the same would that be worth five mintues of your time?"

I implore everyone who is with a lot of the other fly by night programs out there to seriously look at Lightyear if you are looking for a long term residual oppty. I must say in my 8 years making great money in this industry I have NEVER seen a back office and training that Lightyear has. What a community.

We are about ready to explode this and look forward to many years of building a huge team with multiple marketing strategies. Success to all.

Chris
  4. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

Ibuzz,

Glad you chose lightyear. However I caution against telemarketing because it will be hard for others to repeat. Ultimately it is eyeball to eyeball and belly to belly that wins the day. Yes we use lead generation sources but long term everything must be repeatable.

This is not a business one can hide behind a computer screen you have to get out there, be consistent and you will win. Lets not forget to put the Network in network marketing. Focus on being a good networker and the rest will come.
  5. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

6. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Lightyear wireless meets all the criteria one looks for in a home business.

1. Stable: Has been around for over 15 years. No fly by night company

2. Publicly traded. Fully compliant.

3. Real corporate address. Phone number to call for customer or reps with problems. Do not hide behind support tickets. *** That is a huge red flag when network marketing companies have no infrastructure in place or just hide behind a website.

4. Market a product and service that 260 million Americans use.
    That is in high demand.

5. Markets a product that has huge retention rates. Most other MLM's have horrible attrition rates where people drop off within 3-4 months. Usually the reason is they would have never bought the product if there was no opportunity attached to it. And since they are not making money they drop off. Here with Lightyear even if a rep stops working business you can bet they are going to stay on as a customer.

6. The training and support is amazing. Not only great team stuff but I have never seen a more professional back office. Corporate cares about its reps and constantly is informing the reps how to get better marketing this amazing opportunity.

There are a million ways to market Lightyear so pick 3-4 and go for it. You might not make huge money fast but if you are serious about partnering up with a top notch MLM that will be here for a long time then I highly recommend Lightyear. In my 8 years making money from home I have never seen anything as good as it in the network marketing arena.
  7. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

Well Folks,

All the other people on here are gone on to sling something else. I am still here. The real secret to building a network marketing company is NETWORKING not marketing, if some starts talking about anything else, systems, branding, mentors. Run AWAY. I have been with Lightyear over a year and in the Wireless industry for 3, I am not going anywhere.

Ask yourself if you were going to hire someone and they had 13 jobs last year would you see a go getter or a quitter? Learn how to speak to people about them not about you, and stick it out you will win big time
  8. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

In my 9 years making great money from home I have mostly done big ticket stuff. That is all about recruit recruit recruit. Honestly 95% of the people will not duplicate that way. When the new business opportunity rule came out in the early spring I saw the writing on the wall. Big ticket has fallen apart and for those that are compliant it is harder to do. Obviously though most in the industry do not care as a lot of big ticket stuff is a money grab where the sheep go from opportunity to opportunity.

What struck me most about Lightyear was the fact a lot of the top dogs have been there forever. No opportunity jumping or MLM junkie stuff. Wireless failures have come and gone, many not getting off the floor such as buzzirk , global verge, wow, etc. A couple are right here now and since they are just affiliate programs and not true wireless companies they too will fall by the way side.

But Lightyear has always been the most professional wireless company and for that matter MLM out there. They continue to get better, with the new phones offered, the amazing unlimited everything plans, and the new incentives they continue to offer their reps and customers. This company cares about its reps and does them right. In June right now there is a refer three in two weeks and your Samsung Galaxy is free, and a easier promotion route to Regional Manager. Every month is something new and exciting.

Do not fall for the hype that is out there and the fly by night operations. Lightyear is a fully FTC compliant company that is rock solid with the infrastructure in place. It is not built out of someone's garage or kiosk. It is a true wireless company. I see what is out there in the marketplace right now and so much of it is hype and garbage.

Zeek which will be the next ASD in my opinion. When 99.9% of bids lose it is nothing but wild west gambling.
    Empower Network, sure a great way to earn fast cash, but selling training courses always peters out.

I can go on and on but Lightyear meets all the criteria I look for in building a legitimate residual income. In my 9 years working from home I have never seen a more professional company than Lightyear.

There are a million ways to market it because we are marketing a product that everyone already uses. We are not trying to get them to buy something they do not need. We then show them an alternative to getting ripped off by big wireless as we destroy competition on price.

In other companies such as health and wellness or travel programs people will drop off as customers and stop autoship if they are not making money. Here someone might stop doing the business but most stay as customers for years and years.

The get rich quick stuff is never going to happen for most people. Your Best Shot is with a program like Lightyear. Mass market this and you can make a ton.

Chris
  9. schemelab

schemelab Guest

phillippoole: The real secret to building a network marketing company is NETWORKING not marketing, if some starts talking about anything else, systems, branding, mentors. Run AWAY.
    I dont get your meaning. Marketing is moving products/services from manufacturer to interested consumers. Networking is connecting people to create leverage.

As far as I can see, both are useful. But perhaps you can shed some light?
  10. schemelab

schemelab Guest

ibuzzmentor: In my 9 years making great money from home I have mostly done big ticket stuff.
    What is meant by "big ticket stuff"

ibuzzmentor: When the new business opportunity rule came out in the early spring I saw the writing on the wall.
    What new business opportunity rule? Can you provide a link?

ibuzzmentor: A couple are right here now and since they are just affiliate programs and not true wireless companies they too will fall by the way side.
    Vitel wireless is another affiliate type program. They are also getting into energy and virtual banking. A few of my FB friends are hyping it up. I have about 2-3 months before I break my t-mobile contract and make my decision, but right now, it's certainly Lightyear for me, even though Walmart has verizon service for 50.00 compared with 59.99 with Lightyear. I just feel better paying a person as opposed to a giant corporation [​IMG]

ibuzzmentor: Zeek which will be the next ASD in my opinion.
    What does "ASD" stand for?

ibuzzmentor: here are a million ways to market it because we are marketing a product that everyone already uses.
    Yes, the big trick is how to extract people from those horrific 2-year contracts with early termination fees. Is Lightyear service month-to-month?

ibuzzmentor: Mass market this and you can make a ton.
    So you have some impersonal methods of hitting large numbers of prospects and filtering out the wheat from the chaff?

Do you have a chart showing initial layout of money to start a LY business and the monthly fees and how long it takes to break even on all the costs to operate the business monthly?
  11. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

If "mass marketing" which cost money were the way to go don't you think we would have gone the dealer route with stores and all?

Networking is simply focusing on the other persons goals and showing how you can help, then asking the other to help you, its more of a mindset than a strategy per se.

Schemelab,

You need to read the fine print on these offers you mentioned, strait talk is NOT unlimited 3G/4G data neither is t-mobile, the faster the phones get the more data will be used. Lightyear provides the phone service and phone and billing, we have a MVNO aggreement to use Sprint network. Lightyear is NOT the CHEAPEST thing out there but we do offer better pricing than the major carriers. When you need service you talk to a LIVE US based rep at home office, none of this push 1 push 3 psh 8 now wait for 30 min, we answer the phone right away. Also as a experienced wireless professional I am a phone call away as well and I can help you if you need assistance. As for a spreadsheet yes I do have one for you contact me and I will provide it thanks.

Phillip Poole
    Lightyear Wireless
  12. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

Also don't forget we offer free service to our customers as well, simply provide us a list of refferals, and we will send them info on your behalf.