Productivity.......Firefox on CRACK =].

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Matt Zenittini, Feb 16, 2009.

1. samda Member

I too use this method. I dont feel any difference though. But little frustration seeing NS's post...
  2. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

samueldarwin: I dont feel any difference though.
    Unfortunately it does not make a difference for everyone. However it allows firefox to make more than one request at a time from the website it is going to.

By doing that it is like opening the closed lanes to a highway.

Most people see a difference... It is true that some do not. However it will not hurt anything in any way at all =]..

Matthew Zenittini
  3. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Matt,

I see that some qualified individuals at Mozilla have stated that it is acceptable as you suggest.

In the past, it did in fact create instability problems as I first stated.

I still have mixed feelings about it since it will be incompatible with some servers, which would cause the errors I was concerned about.

However, the links you provided do seem to support your claims.

Let's hope that you are right.

Happy speed surfing.

Thanx,

~Newbie Shield~
  4. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Thank you Newbie Shield.

I appreciate you PMing me so we could figure things out.

Newbie Shield: I still have mixed feelings about it since it will be incompatible with some servers, which would cause the errors I was concerned about.
    Based off of your education and background I am sure you are more knowledgeable in that area, so as to that I have no idea.

All I can say is I have used it worry and problem free thus far.

Happy Marketing,

Matthew Zenittini
  5. SandyFWJM New Member

[IMG] I open both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. It seems to simplify updating/changing on one, and researching on the other. I generally have about 20 pages open at one time. I have found that Google Chrome is faster, too. It doesn't have so many ads and spinning banners to load, just to open the browser page.

I've never tried FoxFire. Is it worth getting?

I find I have my hands in too many pots. Everything looks so exciting. None are working very well. I like to hear how other cope with learning and doing at the same time. [IMG]
  6. johnjimat New Member

do that bother slow the internet when i'm playing online game?