Tips for the frustrated Coastal Reps

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Jan 27, 2007.

1. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

My friend telling me that get in to Coastal would be extra. ???

It's about " ..how to make money with seminars and workshops
    promoting Coastal Vacations Travel Memberships..."

I think it' s a free country and if he find people who's paying him that much -- why not?? Shoot for that kind of money just go to college and get a degree. Also if you stupid enough not making any money w/coastal, you still can find a job...

lm
  2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: linkmetroMy friend telling me that get in to Coastal would be extra. ???

It's about " ..how to make money with seminars and workshops
    promoting Coastal Vacations Travel Memberships..."

Isn't there a Coastal Diretcor that advertises that in the HBC magazine?

Rhonda
  3. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Sorry for the double post! Don't know how it's happened.

Rhonda, I think he signed up for receive info on coastal. He said he wanted to find out what's 'out there'....

I hope he did it. Now he can compare how better is our system.

lm
  4. goldmills

goldmills New Member

I was the one offering the coaching program.

It is speficially about doing a SEMINAR model for Coastal that makes $20K to $30K per weekend.

Unfortunately, the offer has also now expired too. I got it all filled with the number of students that I was wanting to work with.

Marty Challenger was the one in HBC, but I dont know if he does seminars or Coastal anymore, he is always promoting gifting programs.

Jeff
  5. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Yep Marty, that's the guy I was talking about.

Rhonda
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Okay I am confused are these posts really from Jul 20th?
    today is Aug 20 so just checking.

Jeff would love to hear about your seminar training, shoot me out an email, but not at the address on file here, I cant change it to my new one.

I have some managers asking me to put on a seminar and I said I would get back to them, but I won't do it till I know how to conduct one.

Terri
  7. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Jeff I would also like to hear more about doing seminars that could pull $20k - $30k in a weekend.
    How many seminars have you done?

Terri
    I also noticed that signature links weren't showing up
    I just edited mine, if I did it right, it'll show up this time
  8. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: wapahmI also noticed that signature links weren't showing up
    I just edited mine, if I did it right, it'll show up this time

Please use BBCodes to hyperlink urls in signature.
  9. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Vishal,
    thanks for the reply on signature links
    so if I use BBCodes in my signature link this will
    make the link live?

I read the info. on BBCodes and I'm lost [​IMG]
  10. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

wapahm: I have updated your signature.
  11. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Thank You Vishal [​IMG]
  12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

If you are frustrated as a Coastal Home Based Business Owner then let's find a way to change that. The first thing I do with my teammates is reevaluate how they are working. The system for Coastal is pretty simple. Contact prospects, qualify them. get them to the info, answers questions and handle objections and then get them started. If you are frustrated it's because one of the cylinders isn't going right. I say take it back to basics. As our websites and technology become more advanced its easy to rely on that technology as opposed to the old fashioned methods.

Here is what I do. When I call a prospect my mind is this. Today is their lucky day. Im calling to offer an opportunity of a lifetime. The ability to start a business that produces multiple 6 figure earners each year for the low cost of $1295 and the highest cost of $11000. In addition they get to travel for a discount for life. What could be better? Imagine as a guy and getting Super Bowl or World Series tickets for like 90% the retail rate. Could you call the rest of the guys and tell them the great news. Of course you could. If you are a lady could you tell your girlfriends about a great designer clothes sale? I bet you could. Treat your business the same way. It's that simple.

When you change your mindset you change the world. We have what everyone wants and this is your opportunity to share so go out and be happy and feel blessed that you are the messenger. When you do the frustrations will go away.

That's just my 2 cents for you all.

By the way check out our feature article in the HBC magazine in May 2006

http://hbc.idigitaledition.com/issue.php?issue=5 page 26 + 27

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Vacation Level III Director
  13. renae

renae New Member

[Post deleted - Admin]
  14. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Thanks for your spam... Yamy, yamy...

lm
  15. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Can someone tell me the logistics of going to a different team if you haven't yet qualified? I did not investigate the different teams thorough enough when I started. I saw a great opportunity and then just jumped. I came in at level II two months ago and I am having some issues with my director.

Thanks in advance for your help
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

If you are frustrated in your business don't feel alone. The fact of the matter is most people won't join your business. To be honest they don't have what it takes to make it. That's not a knock on them its life. If everyone was a winner there would be not differences in financial situations. You have to learn to look just for the winners.

It's nice to have everyone join your business but let's look at it this way. If you put any old tire on your car or any old engine in your car will it run correctly? I think not. So you want the right people. In most down lines only a few people really work. Those are the winners like you. Learn to find them.

How can you find them you ask? The cream rises to the top. People that are winners show it. They have certain characteristics that set them apart. They will go do their due diligence, they will have questions as they are serious and they will be ready to make a decision. Serious people look at the facts and then make a decision.
    If someone isn't serious don't waste time on them. Let your website and auto-responder do the work. That's the beauty of it.

So if you are frustrated don't be there are winners out there and when you learn the true and proven methods of finding them life will be grand. Don't just grab be a sorter and the cream will rise to the top.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  17. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Hey westfam11,

Here's the thing. Say you joined CSG level II and you owe your first two Level II sales to your director. Now you know a bit more and have seen a different group and maybe your director is not what you thought they were. Maybe now you want to go to the Official System. Well, the problem is that no matter where you are in Coastal, you still owe your first two sales to your director. So if you were advertising and promoting with COA, let's say you make a Level II sale. Well, that propsect will be passed up to your director (CSG) and not the system you showed them.

My advice would be work your director to the bone and have them earn their money to get you qualified as quickly as possible. Then you are free to do whatever you want. I don't know what group you are with, but try to reach out to other members, or the leadership team of that group.

Sorry you are having issues. Unfortunately this happens. For those looking in to Coastal, it is critical to hook up with a director who will support you, not only for the first two sales, but for the long haul. Make sure your director does not treat this business like a part time hobby. If you want to make the big bucks, you have got to give it 100%.
  18. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: decker2006Here's the thing. Say you joined CSG level II and you owe your first two Level II sales to your director. Now you know a bit more and have seen a different group and maybe your director is not what you thought they were. Maybe now you want to go to the Official System. Well, the problem is that no matter where you are in Coastal, you still owe your first two sales to your director. So if you were advertising and promoting with COA, let's say you make a Level II sale. Well, that propsect will be passed up to your director (CSG) and not the system you showed them.

I don't understand that concept and here is why. You join "with" Director A they made $1000 commission minimum off of you. Now you owe them your first 2 sales as "training" sales IF they did not "train" you and/or help or assist you what do you owe them - they did make $1k or more off of you and at that point if I felt they were not giving me what I needed then why can't I move on if I had not at that point made ANY sales?????

Isn't that why the 2 sales passed up are called "training" sales?

That's like in MLM someone can buy the product from me as a retail purchase but sign up to do the business with someone else who will train and mentor them.

JMO.
  19. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Well, then how would you get your "official" directors release? It comes from a qualified director and it lists the two training sales you made and passed up. Maybe there are loopholes, I don't know. Maybe it is not policed very closely, but wouldn't your coastal member number be tied to the director that brought you in? I think this is a pretty hard and fast rule, unless you sign up again and pay your commissions. I would be interested to know if there is a way around this because I have talked to many people who realized AFTER they signed up that Coastal is great but their director is a dud. I don't mind lending a helping hand, but I need to spend my time with training sales that make a commission for me.
  20. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Rhonda,

What is your email address? You don't have one posted in your profile. Send me a PM if you don't want it public.